Racing at Qualcomm this Friday night!

Note to self:

Refrain from braking three times during an 1/8th mile pass..... seems to give advantage to Honda in left lane........

Second note to self:

Refrain from attending "Flaco's Street Racing School ".

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Damn Flaco...you gonna let these guys talk crap to you like this? Ahahaha....:D

If its any comfort, that car is an 89 Dodge Colt turbo and runs mid 7s so its no slouch. The guy uses the same car to deliver pizzas for Papa Johns!:eek:

Yes. That Dodge Colt was one of the more impressive cars of the night.
What about that turbo Mustang that was torturing the tires on a not so good track. That was very impressive.

Yes. That Dodge Colt was one of the more impressive cars of the night.
What about that turbo Mustang that was torturing the tires on a not so good track. That was very impressive.

Agreed about both, especially the moosetang. It definitely scooted off the brake, considering the track.

Buahahahaha, flaco got beat by a 16 sec Ricer Honda. LOL

Nope. His time slip was a 7.2 at 99. I think he could put a few buicks to shame. Hell he might give me a good run if I could hook.

Note to self:

Refrain from braking three times during an 1/8th mile pass..... seems to give advantage to Honda in left lane........

Second note to self:

Refrain from attending "Flaco's Street Racing School ".

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I didnt want it to catch on fire:biggrin: Lou would be very unhappy.

Damn Flaco...you gonna let these guys talk crap to you like this? Ahahaha....:D

If its any comfort, that car is an 89 Dodge Colt turbo and runs mid 7s so its no slouch. The guy uses the same car to deliver pizzas for Papa Johns!:eek:

Lol yeah freakin E-thugs. :(

Nope. His time slip was a 7.2 at 99. I think he could put a few buicks to shame. Hell he might give me a good run if I could hook.
:(

Not my 7.13 at 98mph....you're just slow;)...a little more brake boost at launch and I'll be in the 6.90's

I didnt want it to catch on fire:biggrin: Lou would be very unhappy.

:(

Touche', sir.

homer_simpson_doh-11214.jpg

Not my 7.13 at 98mph....you're just slow;)...a little more brake boost at launch and I'll be in the 6.90's

I dont brakeboost. I just get the RPM's up and off I go. But yeah when was your last kill?? oh wait your car is broke:(...quite sad really....Now excuse me while I go drive around in my GN WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I dont brakeboost. I just get the RPM's up and off I go. But yeah when was your last kill?? oh wait your car is broke:(...quite sad really....Now excuse me while I go drive around in my GN WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

B R R R R R R R R R R R R R,

Did it just get cold in here?

We all understand Flaco, I would assume your not in a hurry to drop a good 5 mortgage payments into a rebuilding a whole new motor, keep it safe.. :)

Yeah Chicken what do you have to say about that.

Weeeeeeee... Weee weee weeeeeeeee...

Pure adrenaline... ;)

Weeeeeeee... weee weee weeeeeeeee...

Yeah Chicken what do you have to say about that.

I say I'll get my broke Camaro running and beat Flaco down with that first....then I'll sell it....buy my new motor for the GN....and go beat Flaco down with that....then I'll put a turbo on my GTP....and beat him down with that......then I'll buy a Dodge Colt and beat him down with that....

I say I'll get my broke Camaro running and beat Flaco down with that first....then I'll sell it....buy my new motor for the GN....and go beat Flaco down with that....then I'll put a turbo on my GTP....and beat him down with that......then I'll buy a Dodge Colt and beat him down with that....

Lol... Yeah yeah, i doubt youll get the permission slips for all that silly talk...

Chicken calm down you sound like your ready to lay an egg !

Well I have been a little gassy...too much Raisin Bran....

But last week I fixed the bent axle and broken rotor on the back of the Camaro....also removed the slapper bars. I ordered the wheels last night...went with some low dollar 17" Summit Racing wheels (Gunmetals) that were on sale for $139 a pop.
When those arrive I'll figure out what kinda rubber to mount to them and then put them on the Camaro.
Over the next several days I'll be fixing little things on it getting it road worthy again....gotta rebuild my carb too....and flush the cooling system...
Once I fire it up and burn off the 2 year old gas....I'll tune it up and get it ready for sale.

Once it's sold...you better be ready to build that engine...I'm pent up....:cool: