racetronix fuel lines. No instructions. where does the filter go and the feed line route?

ttribejr

My kit came with no instructions or diagram for routing. I registered on the forum but it doesn’t seem to be working.

If you can post or PM instructions to me, I’d appreciate it.

I have my return line figured out but the feed line not so much. Can anybody show me a engine and possibly underneath shot of how you did your feed line and especially the filter. I have the 8” long black filter, not the orange fram in the picture. It has a 90 degree fitting and a 45 so I am guessing they have a specific place for it to mount.

Do both lines go down the driver side frame rail?

I'm in the process of installing this fuel system myself. The feed lines are going down the drivers side, and I have the filter mounted in the stock location. I will have to take some pics later to better show you how its mounted. How do you have your return line routed? Same side as the feed?

Nick

Yea, basically my return drops down between the accessories then rides the frame rail all the way back. Did you get instructions?

One of mine came with damage threads. I used my old oem FPR as a die to clean them up. And one of my lines is mislabled. they mixed up the fuel filter outlet and the fuel rail inlet on the labels.

So you came from the rail feed over the waterpump area and down together?

I really wish these had come with instructions. Mine are scratched already from trying different mounting methods.

Thanks ahead of time for sending pictures of the filter and lines in general.

Where did you pass the -8 feed line over the rear cross member? does it fit over the driver side in that small gap?

I replaced the fitting that hooks to the filter outlet in order to get the filter to fit in the stock location. The angled fitting just didn't work for me. I went with a straight fitting.

No. It had a 90 coming in to the filter, and then a 45 coming out of the filter. Racetronix is a joke for service with our cars, I wish I would have gone with someone else. I didn't know at the time.

Mine has a 45 going into the filter and a 90 coming out. I can not see what they were thinking or where they want you to mount it. Being that my lines are labeled wrong, I am wondering if they screwed up on the fittings. No way to know without instructions.

I registered for the "support" forum and my request still has not been approved.

Here is how I mounted mine. I used 1/2 inch spacers to Lear the brake line behind it, and for easier access. Hope this helps.

IMG_3402.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG