nitrous install - fuel feed line

F

FastGSXauto

Hi,
I'm installing a wet nitrous kit and I have a question about tapping the fuel line. I'm going to buy one of these fittings:

http://store.summitracing.com/product.asp?d=10&s=330&p=1668&SearchType=ECat

It will go in the fuel line between my filter and the fuel rail. It gives me a 1/8" NPT female port to tap from. What should I use to connect this female port to the -4AN(male) fitting at the input to the fuel solenoid? I was thinking about using a 1/8"NPT to -4AN adapter (male to male), and then getting braided SS hose to connect to the solenoid, but this would cost a decent amount. Anybody know of an easier way?

Thanks

Are you installing the NOS on a turbo Buick? If so, then just use the fuel rail & remove the schrade valve.

If on another car and you use the fitting from Summit, you could replace the AN fitting on the solenoid with a npt to bard. Then use a npt to bard on the Summit unit. That way you could use a hose. Make sure the hose is rated for the pressure that your fuel system, i.e. be sure to use FI fuel hose if FI.

Gary

thats a negative

You definetly don't wont that summit connector, black car is right just remove the fuel rail valve and tap in there use a nos tea and you can run your gauge from there to. if you use the other fitting your going to have a fuel sprinkler head go off under your hood.:eek: