Racetronix can't get in touch with them!!!

SHEPP2

Good morning I just purchased a Fuel Sender, G7 SS w/Single Pump Mount with a 120 ohm level sensor. I’m guessing the 120 ohm level sensor was installing to my unit because there wasn't anything else in the box. I was hoping to receive both as I was going to install the 90 ohm ceramic level sender resistor to my other car. I made order 04/29/14 I received the unit Monday 05/05/2014. When I installed the unit it would
come on but was not pulling up any gas. I then began to trouble shoot the issue I pulled the unit out place the fuel pump in a cup of gas. Instead of pulling gas up it made a few bubbles in the cup. I'm guessing it's going in reverse. I changed the pump to my old sending unit an placed it in the cup and it shoot gas all over the back of my truck. I took off work yesterday to do this as it came in Monday 05/05/2014 at 6:00 that even. Any ideas as it
took to long to be shipping back and forth. As for the 90 ohm ceramic levelsender resistor can it be added to my old sending unit it's on 1985 GNanalogue dash.. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

pump is wired backwards for your car reverse the positive and negitive, call me if you need help

I was thinking of doing it but I didn't want to void my warranty. I was hoping to get in contact with racetronix but yet have heard back from them...I try emailing them but it either doesn't go threw

Does RaceTronix have an actual phone number you can call when you have sent and email and still waiting for answer ?

No they don't have a number only e-mails. I just order a fuel sending unit which isn't right. I went to some help site for help information but it's frustrating trying to send a e-mail only to get rejected.