Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

One on the plastic piece that holds the ecm. One on each of the front bumper fillers. The door panels each have at least 6 of those white push pins, the lower rubber door molding has a bunch of white ones, and the upper window roof molding has two little black ones per side.

Last edited:
Kirban update:

GN Rick remember said nothing to do with interior so that blows most of your answers

so far here is what is correct

one button holds metal part of factory air box air duc....

one at each corner of the front filler as GN Rick has figured out.

still missing one set that is not interior related that I am aware of

nail that and the question has been solved.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

This thread is great for finding out what my gn is missing.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Here goes

With nice weather today I just unwrapped my car and started it for the first time. Kept my fingers crossed no issues....

You got an original 1987 Turbo Regal model does not matter.

Not counting the plastic push buttons that secure the hood pad....nor any in the interior

How many plastic push buttons did GM use and where were they used?

Once again answer must agree with mine.

game on players

12 rocker arm push buttons

kirban update

above post is incorrect front air dams are secured by a few funky parts like a clip and a stud with nuts on it from what I recall.

Buick did use some weird hardware example the bolts that secure the hood shocks and the 2 real screws that secure your horn ring are parts you don;t wanna lose.

Post 666 you could always pay me to view your car and tell you what is missing....the book 666 author was my Dad.....sold over 1/2 million copies I got a long way to go with my book on turbo regals.....he had alot more education than I did. I wish I had paid more attention in english class though.

We are still seeking just one set of plastic push buttons Buick used to secure something to our cars not related to the interior in any way shape or form.

I got the last question set to go when this answer is solved....

GN Rick still leads the way with incorrect answers....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Rear bumper filler has two buttons that stich them together

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

This thread is great for finding out what my gn is missing.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just checked you reside in Dallas Texas...been their few years back visited with Dallas Mustang one of the companies that we sell to.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

some of the cars I sold are in Texas the GNX that is on the forum that I sold went to Texas....

kirban update

post 670 good choice but still not the one I am seeking...I am surprised this one has not been mentioned yet....since we rule out the interior I would think this one would be discovered by the players....

calling it a nite...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok after much meditation I have finally solved the riddle. The answer we seek is the bunch of push pins located on the bottom of the plastic J channel. Or it might be called the L channel. I would estimate 6 of them.

Last edited:
Did I miss it, or did anyone mention the push pins that hold the hood pad in place?

I think there are plastic push pins holding the air director/extension on the bottom of the grille.

BINGO win goes to GN Rick yes their are a series either 2 or 3 per side that secure the side baffles that help channel air flow to your radiator....those of you that own unmolested cars.....matter of fact we sell those side baffles. That was the plastic push buttons I was thinking of.

Point being GM used a number of different size plastic push buttons on various part sin our cars.

Congrats to GN Rick who now must step aside on the next round.

denniskirban@yahoo.com