question on a girls looks

I can vouch for that , she dosnt wear panties too often ;) how do i know ...............................Shes my G.F and shes HOT!!! just be glad she didnt say " Do i Know you " then you'd see some hostility:mad:

Well, my ex wife was pretty, smart (to a point), 5'1" 95lbs. and one of the ugliest people I have ever been with. SO MUCH FOR LOOKS. Mark :D :D :D

P.s. freedom has it's cost, and I for one was glad to pay it.

what is weird is you be suprised how often a hot girl is with a dorky guy. The reason being guys are intimidated by a hot biatch so they dont really give them attention so a guy thats got nothing to lose and doesnt worry about his pride usually gets the bait.

Originally posted by BOOSTD
Tell her that the 80's called and they want theyre hair back! :D
BOOSTD

Holy crap was that funny! I find this thread very amusing. Measurements are not really something to judge a chick on. A chick could have *what you think* the best measurements and height/weight, etc. - but she could have junk in the trunk or a pot belly - how the hell do you know (obviously the pics you have help, lol). I'm 5'4" and was a size 3/4 a year and a half ago 34D - now I'm a size 6/8 34DD, so maybe I'm healthier now - and have a bigger chest. Sometimes it happens like that - and sometimes it's for the better - but more times it's for the worse and you have to admit you're fat and spend too much money on your car, LMAO.:D

hmmm...show proof. I remember that one pic about that thong :D and the other one. i think it's time we got an update :p

Originally posted by ulose2av6
what is weird is you be suprised how often a hot girl is with a dorky guy. The reason being guys are intimidated by a hot biatch so they dont really give them attention so a guy thats got nothing to lose and doesnt worry about his pride usually gets the bait.

Sounds like we have a hater.:rolleyes:

They are now married with 4 kids and have a proud combined weight of over 500 pounds. They enjoy cheese puffs and law and order reruns.:D