QA1 Single Adjustable Shocks - all 4

Eticket

QA1 single adjustable shocks - used from a friend, limited street and track use. The one front shock made only one pass down a track an then car was taken back apart.

I bought a matching 4th to complete the set to use (it is still brand new in the box), now I've decided to go with double adjustable.

$380 shipped for all, that's $200 off of new prices.

qa1.JPG

I have no idea, but if they are setup to take stock components, they should work.

Just looked at their site.. if you bought the stock spring setup, they should work...

no trades unless someone has something really interesting - chrome alternator, perfect Gn back seat, bgc intake are the only things that come to mind.

Not interested in splitting it up... find someone else to buy the fronts and ya'll can make the deal together. Add another $20 to split the shipping though.

Still interested just need to sell my coil over set first or my new metco uppers if you know anyone looking. Mike

Bump..go figure. please don't PM me saying "I'll take them and send me your paypal info" if you're not going to buy.

These are the S series that adjust both rebound and compression. They are not the R series.

Please explain...ad says single adjustable, above it says double, and what's the diff between s and r series. May be interested in front set, I saw someone want rear so...Lmk please, thanks