QA1 Economy Coil Overs vs Shocks and Springs

mike331

Wanted to know if i can get some feedback if I were to buy shocks and springs such as eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks vs the qa1 economy coil overs. Are the qa1's any good? Does anyone have them? Can in mainly a street car but will go to the track 2-3 times a year and maybe a road course just for fun once a year.

I am running their rear coilovers on my GN for about year now. Spohn setup that I sell on my site. Like the fact that you can adjust height and shock rates. I am using the single adjustable shocks. I did weld the lower brackets up for some added strength.

I am running their rear coilovers on my GN for about year now. Spohn setup that I sell on my site. Like the fact that you can adjust height and shock rates. I am using the single adjustable shocks. I did weld the lower brackets up for some added strength.
Mark,What are you running on the front.I saw the pics on your website.

Not running on the front yet. Have Bilsteins with dropped spindles. Was going to do over the winter but plans have changed for now. I am however helping my friend who just bought the former Heath Elmer two tone GN and doing a full coilover setup on it.

Looking forward to seeing that!(y)

Take plenty of pictures for us!:snaphappy: