Putting feelers out the real GNX #234

Looks to be a great buy! Does it have the numbered book, jacket, window sticker? Is the original engine, transmission, intercooler and turbo still with the car? How many miles? Repainted?

Looks to be a great buy! Does it have the numbered book, jacket, window sticker? Is the original engine, transmission, intercooler and turbo still with the car? How many miles? Repainted?
Yes I have everything The car has been painted and looks great engine has zero miles since freshen up we just have to get it all back together Stay tuned
Thanks

please post when it's ready for inspection you're not that far from me, is that you Jeff?

please post when it's ready for inspection you're not that far from me, is that you Jeff?
yes its me buddy. Ive had so many calls on this car. had a local guy come and look at it today. Should have it together in the next two weeks.
Thanks Jeff

image.jpg

Getting closer

I am insterested but would like to know the mileage on the car before waisting my time and yours with a phone call.

Also where is the car located?

FYI I called the number and talked to a guy at the shop.. I was told the original owner is back and forth on his price at the moment and car wasn't quite ready to sell. As told: the mileage was showing 130k on the carfax, but the owner says its a mistake and there are much less.

Maybe they should just be upfront and post the mileage... the full mileage on the chassie. I am interested as well and could be mixing up my cars and facts at this point I talked to the Mark and he thought this car had upwards of 200k but again a straight anwser would clear it all up.

well tell us if the gnx is sold, i would like to know, looking for next project car.

Still have the car sitting right now still for sale just haven't listed it anywhere
Please call the shop 410 643 1515