PTE 5857 DBB Turbo/Chip/Injectors

AN/GSC-52

I bought my GN in Dec of 2009 with this setup, the previous owner put on all these parts new and based on the titles mileage the parts have just over 1000 miles on them. I went 12.6 at 117 with a 2.1 second 60'. These parts work great. I upgraded to a PTE 6365 and just sorted out it's lag so it's time to sell these. Thanks to Pat at Precision who helped me work through some issues as I was ready to put this one back on and sell the 6365. I have a thread on this in the turbo section. The exhaust port has never been ported and I never had any overboost conditions. Injectors are 50# Precision and the chip is a TT 5.6, 50# street 93 octane, 20/18, 17-20 psi.

Price total shipped, US only $950, comes with clamp and hose too.

Dan
NJ

2jdgdog.jpg

23kx3z6.jpg

oqbz2t.jpg

TTT
Water cooled, was run with 3000 stall, that was worn. One person is on the fence and another in line. this is a great $/hp mod.

is the 5857 PTE's new school version of the TA49? is the 5857 turbo "Stock location?" Does that turbo have an option for Garrett and Precision exhaust housings?

With a good 60', that's a 11 second run. Nice turbo step up from stock.

Yes, it's PTE's new school version.
Yes, stock location, I have stock headers.
Exhaust housing? I'm not sure, I woud contact Pat and ask him.

Pronto,
Thanks, Yes this is a very nice turbo. In hindsight I could have saved a bunch by keeping this turbo and working towards my goal. I am new to these cars and went the drastic route first. I should have worked on my 60', and bumped the boost if needed. Live and learn.

sorry - i should have asked a better question. The TA49 is "Stock appearing" - inlet bell, exhaust housing, stock turbo shield bolts to it. is the 5857 stock appearing? stock turbo shield bolts to it? thx

Not stock appearing, similar to a TE. Don't think the stock shield would work with the coolant lines. This is a good buy for dbb turbo/injectors and chip.