Probably the fuel pump....dunno?

coolguywalt

ok, here we go....

Just got it back from the shop, started just fine, drove just fine. Drove it to work, parked it, won't start. Here is what I KNOW:

1) No pressure. Jumped the ALDL port to get it to prime the pump, nada. Gauge shows nothing. Bought replacement relay, still nothing. Also, no priming when car is turned to "On".

2) Battery voltage is fine. No blown fuses.

Car just ranks and cranks. I think that pretty much makes it a fuel pump, right?

P.S.: On a side note, anyone in the Denver area want to help me change it? I'll buy the beer! :smile:

Walt,

If we can get your TTA down to COS, we could use one of the lifts at the auto hobby shop....Would be a lot easier. I could prolly help. I have the shop manuals. Do you have AAA?

lee

The shop, Engines to Go (Turbo buick guys up in Denver), repalced my Rear Main seal as well as putting a new flexplate and factory D5 torque convertor back in it. It had a D7, which stalled at like 1500, don't ask me :confused: Anyways, just switched insurance to Allstate, and they don't have a good towing setup: 100 of the bill, you pay upfront and your agent will reimburse you. They don't have a towing number to get a tow sent out to you, you are on your own for that :mad: Luckly, I was on base and the security guys had a yellow pages.

100 bucks won't take me to COS :(

Hobby shop still open at Buckley? I could prolly help....Depending on which day this week you do the work. I'm PM'ing my number, call me. I have an idea.

lee