Precision Billet 6766 for sale

D's GN

Hey guys,

I will be selling my Billet Ball Bearing (air cooled) 6766 with a ported shroud SP cover and a .85 Black Ceramic Coated turbine housing. The waste gate hole has not been ported as I was using an external gate setup. The turbo is in perfect shape with under 1000 miles on it, precision upgraded the oil seal to the newest gapless design.

It is still on my car for another 2 weeks until I have time to yank it off, asking price is $1450 obo plus shipping. This turbo cost me $1950 new plus $100 for the ceramic coating. Absolutely nothing wrong with this turbo, the reason I am selling it is to upgrade to a larger turbo to support my stage 2 motor.

This is the only picture I have at the moment and it shows the high heat ceramic coating, I will snap a few pictures tomorrow and add them to the thread.

IMG_2394.JPG

Last edited:
If only it had an E cover....this is exactly what I am looking for. I have a GTK 850 (72/68) ported S cover, 85 AR , up for sale or trade for this turbo if you are interested.

Thanks
Bryan

If only it had an E cover....this is exactly what I am looking for. I have a GTK 850 (72/68) ported S cover, 85 AR , up for sale or trade for this turbo if you are interested.

Thanks
Bryan

Hey Bryan,

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for something a bit larger in size for my setup, either a Precision cea GT4276 or a 7675 cea.