Precision .85 A/R 3 bolt exhaust housing

What wheel does it need to be cut for. I have a (3). 63 3 volts and a few .(3) .85 Precision 3 bolt housings around. All are P-Trip from the looks of them but Thr 85 is cut for the big wheel. It would have been the large tulip shaped Garrett wheel used in the later cast 76mm turbos. I’m trying not to get to technical

$150 for each. If the housing won’t work for you we’ll figure out what turbine wheel you have and I’ll machine it for free. Can you post some pics to my Pm Account so we can try to nail it right the first time.Thanks!

What wheel does it need to be cut for. I have a (3). 63 3 bolts and a few (3) .85 Precision 3 bolt housings around. All are P-Trip from the looks of them but the 85 is cut for the big wheel. It would have been the large tulip shaped Garrett wheel used in the later cast 76mm turbos. I’m trying not to get to technical

What wheel does it need to be cut for. I have a (3). 63 3 volts and a few .(3) .85 Precision 3 bolt housings around. All are P-Trip from the looks of them but Thr 85 is cut for the big wheel. It would have been the large tulip shaped Garrett wheel used in the later cast 76mm turbos. I’m trying not to get to technical
It's for 67/66 turbo

How old is the turbo?Billettcompressor wheel? If you can shoot me a pic that would be great. If it’s on the car try to google a pic that matches. Hopefully I have one that is cut for your turbine wheel. Is Percision out of the housings for that wheel? That’ll tell me something too.