Precision 6765 exhaust housing.

Vertigo107

I have a 6765 journal bearing turbo with a 3 bolt exhaust housing, that id like to change to a T4 exhaust housing. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one, or know a source? Precision no longer has them, so I wanted to ask here just in case someone might have one stored away. Otherwise, I'll probably upgrade to something with newer technology.

Thanks!
CJ

I have a 6765 journal bearing turbo with a 3 bolt exhaust housing, that id like to change to a T4 exhaust housing. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one, or know a source? Precision no longer has them, so I wanted to ask here just in case someone might have one stored away. Otherwise, I'll probably upgrade to something with newer technology.

Thanks!
CJ
Thats going to be tough
Not sure why you would want to 4 bolt that turbo as it's not needed
A 6765 cannot max out a 3 bolt ex housing 😉
the parts wanted section will be your beat bet

Thats going to be tough
Not sure why you would want to 4 bolt that turbo as it's not needed
A 6765 cannot max out a 3 bolt ex housing 😉
the parts wanted section will be your beat bet
Thanks, I really appreciate your input. Trying to make the right move. as I need to replace my headers, and deciding on if I wanna stay 3 bolt, or upgrade to a 4 bolt setup.

Thanks, I really appreciate your input. Trying to make the right move. as I need to replace my headers, and deciding on if I wanna stay 3 bolt, or upgrade to a 4 bolt setup.
The 4 bolt just gives you access to other turbo choices and power levels above 1200hp.

And also your 67mm compressor probably over powers your 65 turbine and creates higher BP

And also your 67mm compressor probably over powers your 65 turbine and creates higher BP
Really? Ive not thought of that as a possibility. I don't drive the car very much, and race even less, but I still want the setup to be as efficient as possible.

Really? Ive not thought of that as a possibility. I don't drive the car very much, and race even less, but I still want the setup to be as efficient as possible.
It will only come into effect at higher boost levels and would have to be measured , at lower boost levels it wouldnt be noticeable also depends on ex a/r