Powerlogger run opinions

incubus2432

Douchebag
So this is one of those "just got a Powerlogger so check out my file" threads. :D

I was able to crack off (safely) a pretty nice test run with a few full throttle blasts. From what I can see everything looks OK but I'm new to this and may be missing something. If it looks good to ya'll I'll start tweaking it some for more power. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• InitialTestRun.dat.zip
    36.6 KB · Views: 97
With just a quick comb over, everything looks good. Get some wot blasts in 3rd. ;)

Wideband configured to work with the logger does not tell us which one. Which wideband should we select when viewing your files?

OK.... thanks. I thought my the files would look the same as they do for me.......that how your PL is configured wouldn't matter.

Not sure which model Autometer off the top of my head. I think it was set as "PLX" IIRC. I'll check later when I have access to my computer.

looks great!!!! are you playing with throttle on these runs? its showing dips in the tps

02 Brands

I had accuarcy differences between my 1 wire new bosch and 1 wire new denso.....moved to a wide band

Which computer scanner

Which would be the best scanner? Mostly street driven and bolt ons. I have no experience with any of them. Anybody who can help. Thanks. Drew

One wire bosch are useless don't waste your money. They have tooooo much error in them. Yea, I know they're cheap.

Mikey