Powerlogger readings help

Santos Moreno

I installed a powerlogger after reading several posts and finding the right software and the ways to download it and where to put them. THE car was running pig rich and after I restarted the car it came back but still with a strong odor of unburned fuel. so Here are the readings.
ECM 14.8 COOLANT 165.2
MAF 5.7 INTAKE AIR 78.3
LV8 39 IGN V 13.7
TPS .46 BOOST -29.6
RPM 775 02 .176
WG 0% ADVANCE 21.5
EGR 0% X-COUNTS 224
SPEED 0 KNOCK R 0
IAC 63 KNOCK COUNTS 4
PROG ID 750 INJ PW 3.08
WB AFR 7.36 INJ DUTY 2%
MAP .12
EGT 33
After idling the car for about 1 min the car started hunting and a sevice eng came on and the powerlogger read it as O2 sensor(lean conditions) Im installings a Maftranslator 2 as soon as I get the Plug-n-play harness so any help ahead of time would be helpful.

The WB AFR confirms your rich suspicions. That should be 14.76. I also doubt you can have an EGT of 33 -- maybe this isn't connect correctly. The TPS is slightly high and should be reduced to ~.40 at idle (I think .38-.44 is considered normal idle)

The WB AFR confirms your rich suspicions. That should be 14.76. I also doubt you can have an EGT of 33 -- maybe this isn't connect correctly. The TPS is slightly high and should be reduced to ~.40 at idle (I think .38-.44 is considered normal idle)

His NB O2 says lean.
His WBAFR and EGT both read as thought there are no WB or EGT hooked up. so one must be careful reading things that likely don't exist.

We need to see a log.

I wanted to post the log but somehow the file on the powerlogger is empty.......I will try some other time Im putting the car away for maintenance and installing and extender chip with a Maftranslator 2 and a ls1 Maf as well as a TT chip. I also have 60lbs injec that are going in. Who do I send the Extender chip, I need it reprogram for 60 lbs and te44 and 9.5 PTC. Right now both chips are for those injectors and Alky and 22-23 lbs of boost and a 70mm turbo. As soon as Im done with that I will log the readings

and TurboDave is correct I dont have a WB and EGT on my car but the person I bought it from did.....How do I remove those settings?

You can't remove settings on the Data page. Just ignore them. Better yet, get a wideband! Tuning will be so much easier.

Better yet, get a wideband! Tuning will be so much easier.
+1. You got the means to log, might as well use it for one of the most important things that affect how well your car will run.