Powerlogger modded ecm question

What I have is posted in my sig, but without the wideband plugged into the pcm. :) What do you want pictures of specifically.

I'ld like to see if you have the powerlogger mounted on the ecm board and if the housing is modded. If you got that your more than 1/2 way there. If you haven't mounted the daughter board then we can help you with that.

It's mounted. I got a modded ecm just for this gig, and had the powerlogger mounted. But I'm telling you that I've no interest in the powerlogger right now. It's just over complicating this issue lol. Sorry. I apologize. I don't want it in the mix right now. It's not going to happen. I just want to fix what I have right now. :(

Did you install the GenII or was it on the car already?

Too bad. For you, the regular Translator would have more than sufficient since you don't want to learn how to use anything more involved. You'll be better served going to a Turbo Buick expert like Jack to fix your car.

Well I had originally intended for a really nice high 10 second build, using the factory ecm and a maf, and trying to do it with the least amount of high tech equipment, but it turned out to be too much for me & my mechanic electronically. I assumed he'd know how to tune before I bought it lol. So I threw some lower tech stuff back on her and will try that out for now :(