Powerlogger and operating systems

Search for windows xp on android on youtube and there are videos there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

LOL...Just watched a few vids showing how to install it and all say it works...but...wait for it...takes 10-20 just for windows to boot...just to boot. FAIL

That's funny I was just watching the same video thinking the same thing I was ready to pull out my old thunderbolt and load it up

saw that this is just not going to work, out as far as I can see it is a novelty more than a useful tool

Well I've been following this thread with a lot of interest, but I have an iPhone so I knew I would need an alternate solution. This is what I am currently working on:

I'm looking at putting a small "brick" computer into the car (probably behind the glovebox) that I will use to create a wifi hot spot. This is similar to what I'm trying to integrate http://www.fit-pc.com/web/. I have not worked out all the powering issues (ie. if I stop for 5 min to get gas how do I keep the PC powered on etc) and I need to make sure the PL will work on it but i dont think this will be an issue since it has usb ports... Once I get this running I can use my iPad to VPN in and display the PL screen and not need the dedicated laptop The utility will be even greater, think play movies or mp3s... if I can get my powering solved it will make it much more user friendly so it doesn't keep booting and rebooting. Let me know what you guys think.

Well I've been following this thread with a lot of interest, but I have an iPhone so I knew I would need an alternate solution. This is what I am currently working on:

I'm looking at putting a small "brick" computer into the car (probably behind the glovebox) that I will use to create a wifi hot spot. This is similar to what I'm trying to integrate http://www.fit-pc.com/web/. I have not worked out all the powering issues (ie. if I stop for 5 min to get gas how do I keep the PC powered on etc) and I need to make sure the PL will work on it but i dont think this will be an issue since it has usb ports... Once I get this running I can use my iPad to VPN in and display the PL screen and not need the dedicated laptop The utility will be even greater, think play movies or mp3s... if I can get my powering solved it will make it much more user friendly so it doesn't keep booting and rebooting. Let me know what you guys think.

I thought about that too...but a bit of a PITA...keep a laptop under the passenger seat and use an app on the tablet to remote to it (I use android, not ipad).

Bob, are you familiar with the site "freaktab"? Maybe you can start a conversation with the main guy over there, "finless bob", and maybe come up with some ideas? :D