Power 6 Buick Logo?

deanh8

I have a regal and was going to paint the Power 6 logo, and the words Buick on the valve covers. Anyone know where I can get a good sized logo I could use for a stencil? And anyone know what font the "BUCIK" is in?

Im looking at this logo:
42_1.JPG

Why dont you just tape it all off, then take a needle tool and then trace around the letteres and six, and then paint it. It'd be easier then you think.

-Adam

jurassic five 7 said:
Why dont you just tape it all off, then take a needle tool and then trace around the letteres and six, and then paint it. It'd be easier then you think.

-Adam

I would still need a logo, I have a FWD Regal with a supercharged l67, I smoothed off the valve covers so they are smooth, and now I want to paint a turbo 6 logo, with Buick on them.

My valve covers looked like this, I sandblasted them and then filled them in with epoxy to smooth them out. I want to paint them like silver, and then in black put the Buick and power 6 logo, like the same logo in the ones in that pic I posted up there

380029_489_full.jpg

Well I got my valve covers all smoothed out, and almost ready for paint.

Can anyone help me here? Or at least find out what the buick font is?

380029_524_full.jpg

I'd just look for logos on Google image search and enlarge them to the size I need with Photoshop. They'll go out of focus when you enlarge it, but all you need is a general outline.

Turbo6Chicago said:
I'd just look for logos on Google image search and enlarge them to the size I need with Photoshop. They'll go out of focus when you enlarge it, but all you need is a general outline.

I cant find any good ones though

I can take a really good picture of mine, or this might work for you. By the way, still got that Gen V for sale?

Attachments

• 4.1 Motor preblock paint.JPG
    4.1 Motor preblock paint.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 291