Post Your Hotair Pics

jamie post alot of pics of your car please i would really like to check it out if you dont mind. if you dont want to post you can email them to me. Boost231@hotmail.com

new engine photo.jpgHere it is. I can take some more again later and email them to you. I have some on my computer at home. Pretty much a lot like Lee's with a few changes. That's our downpipe set up now, I had one custom made and once the guy is available would love to have a custom up pipe made as well out of stainless with some more give in it, that's our modification to an ATR up pipe, way before Jay's came out with his even, not enough give in the ATR up pipe and a source of lots of leaks otherwise. My downpipe cost a bit more then $20.00 to have fabed up. I did have a Lee Thompson 3 inch that was made from mild steel and rusted out, that's why we had a stainless steel one made with even more modifications to fit my car's set up.

Jamie

My WH1, fresh from the painter...now i just need to put..hmmm...everything back together...

Attachments

• wh1.jpg
    wh1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,936
Nice pics everyone.
Here is an old pic ..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Exhaust port.jpg
    Exhaust port.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,936
  • Header flange.jpg
    Header flange.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,930
How much of a pita is it to check your oil level turbo6x2? lol
very nice. I like the electric water pump. What is the alt driving? Doesn't look like your using ac.

I have a mechanical evac system on the car. Checking the oil isn't easy but it can be done, of course if it were easy it would be intercooled... LOL Nope removed the AC kept the heater, this is Michigan and you need heat sometimes for those nightly cruises. I prefer to cruise with the windows down rather then run ac. I have all the components somewhere. We had thought about going ac delete then realized it wasn't any less of a space hog. Thinking about removing the heater and just blanking off the fire wall but haven't done that yet. This is a pretty recent engine picture minus the power master system

Took the motor out three times last year:p
yea with the hood on
87 Conversion:D
Lost a cam:frown:
Blown head Gasket:tongue:
Going to be gentle this year with the new 60's:biggrin:

More still

Junk table. Picture 024.jpgand a big hole

Attachments

• Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,903
Still Waiting

And here i sit waiting for my engine to return from the machine shop Been 2 months now

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,186
Get off your lazy b-hind and get out there in the garage and do some waxing while you wait for the engine! ha haaa. just kidding.
Is that tigger laying on the counter?

that is a beutiful hardtop gn goggles. Paint looks awesome in the pics. Looks like you preferred the 84 grill. what options came on it? Did you swap out the power ant. for a ridgid one?

Heres a couple of mine I took at work a few weeks back.

front grill

Hi TB3,
about 5 years ago, someone backed into my car damaging the grill only. a friend of mine had an 84 grill floating aroung in his garage that he sold me for $50.00. i am pretty much bone stock except for a tt chip, big mouth cold air intake and a poston buick billet breather.
i'm really not a racer, more of a purist. i love my gn just the way she came out of the factory. i have a fixed mast antenna, and crank up windows, but i got the the concert sound system.
fred