These might be cool if you are looking for an aggressive look,
Centerline Daggers.

Attachments

• Centerline Dagger Rim.jpg
    Centerline Dagger Rim.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 289
These might be cool if you are looking for an aggressive look,
Centerline Daggers.

SHIZA!!! More options!!!! This is going to get TOUGH!!!!!

So, I've done all my research on 17s... is this a proper backspacing:

5/4.75 pattern
4" BS
18x8.5 on all four corners

(GNX flares on my car, so not trying to have the rims tucked too deep and NO FRAME mods or air bags or CARGO springs)

thanksssssssssssssss

Rob, thanks for the tips and the knowledge on ride quality... I may go 18s since the difference is 40-50 per wheel. YOUR CAR(s) ARE AWESOME... damnit!!

Looks Gooooooooooooood

I ended up purchasing some 19" Axis Pentas to be unique.

I also have my welds with M/T drag radials for the track.

wheels.jpg

What percent tint do you have (off topic, but I'm the original poster MWAHAHAHHA)

:cool:

I meant to comment on PsYcHo GN earlier. It looks great! Big difference between the two. I don't like Welds that much, but they look great on there! Weld should use that pic for advertising. Very Nice!

Thanks for the comments guys! It looks like you're big ballin'. You sure do have a lot of cars and bikes in your sig. Where do you park them all? Which is your most favorite?

18x8.5 4" BS
18x10 4.5" BS

Will those work? Keeping in mind I have gnx flares and "even" aggressive stance (not trying to have rear wheels pushed out incredibly farther than front or vice versa) Hope my questions are making sense...

Thanks again!!! Keep them pix coming!!!

Hey nero, Are your fender lips trimmed at all?

Heres a pic of a GN I had(center). It has 18x8.5 w/4.5 bs all around and the fronts rubbed a little..even with the lip rolled some. Also, You may wanna go with a 5" bs on the rear if you go with a 10" wide wheel..maybe go with a 8" wide in front too.

Attachments

• Resize of Resize of Resize of 2005-09-15 033.JPG
    Resize of Resize of Resize of 2005-09-15 033.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 272
Thanks for the comments guys! It looks like you're big ballin'. You sure do have a lot of cars and bikes in your sig. Where do you park them all? Which is your most favorite?

Thanks PsYcHo. I keep them at my house and I have a shop about a mile away.

I have always been a chevy guy..especially mid year vettes. But, my favorite is my GN X.

I only go to the TB sites and a Chevelle site every now and then. Here's a pic of my daily driver in 1986. It had a built 331"..M22 and 4.56s. It ran a 11.56@119. Pretty fast in those days. I drove it 40 miles a day to and from work.

Attachments

• Resize of ROB1 - 020807.jpg
    Resize of ROB1 - 020807.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 273
I'll see if the 8" 4BS are available. 5" BS will work on a 10" wide rim? No body frame/wheelwell mods are done and I'm trying to avoid it.

Given that you recommend...

18x8 4" BS
18x10 5" BS

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... longer studs necessary?

Because I have no frame mods, worse case scenario I'll go

18x8 4" BS
18x8.5 4.5" BS

My Two Favorites.

Recent pics.

Hey nero, Sorry for all the pics...the Vette has 17x7 Boyds..at least you can check out the wheels...:D

Attachments

• IMGP2110.jpg
    IMGP2110.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMGP2114.jpg
    IMGP2114.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 173
I'll see if the 8" 4BS are available. 5" BS will work on a 10" wide rim? No body frame/wheelwell mods are done and I'm trying to avoid it.

Given that you recommend...

18x8 4" BS
18x10 5" BS

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... longer studs necessary?

Those sizes should work. Might wanna do a search on the 10's.

I like long studs, but they aren't necessary. If you choose a racey style I would go with them.

No apologies necessary for pix, I'm digging 'em!!! I searched 18x10 and the consensus is 4.5 or 4.75 BS, but I've yet to see anyone with 4.5 BS... it's all theoritical "should work" type stuff...

At least I got the fronts down pat at 18x8 4" BS LOL

I'm pretty sure you can go 5" bs. May have a little rub on the frame, but who cares. Better than shredding the outside and you'll have a more 'tucked' look. :cool:

Hey nero, Are your fender lips trimmed at all?

Heres a pic of a GN I had(center). It has 18x8.5 w/4.5 bs all around and the fronts rubbed a little..even with the lip rolled some. Also, You may wanna go with a 5" bs on the rear if you go with a 10" wide wheel..maybe go with a 8" wide in front too.

What wheels are those and what site did you get them from (I'm looking for more sites other than summit and tiredirect)....

thanks

The wheels in the pic? If so, They are MHT's and were on the car when I bought it.

BTW, In the new GMHTP they fitted a TR with 5.5 bs wheels.

Doesn't say.

15x10s..5.5bs. Using the exact rims and bs as I on the Chevelle. :cool:

Go hit the newsstand! :D

I ended up purchasing some 19" Axis Pentas to be unique.

I also have my welds with M/T drag radials for the track.
QUOTE]

Can you help me out with something. I can't figure out how 2 wheels of the same width can have one with 15mm offset and one with 35mm offset and they both claim to have the same size wheel lip. Check out this website with the axis wheels that you have. I just can't figure it out. I don't want to buy these particular wheels but I wanted to understand the concept. Doesn't the offset effect the back spacing and of course the placement of the wheel center in the wheel thus affecting the wheel lip?