Please Help (no spark no fuel)

frdstang93

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I finally finished getting my motor back in and everything bolted back up. When I went to start it after much anticipation no go. I am not getting spark and it doesnt seem like the injectors are pulsing, the fuel pump is working fine and there is plenty of pressure on the rail. I unhooked the battery and hooked it back up after a few minutes, the fan came on briefly right after I hooked it back up. I checked all of the fuses as well, they are all good.

Thanks,
Josh

I would suggest going back over everything to see if anything got over looked and didn't get hooked back up.

Do you have any gauges;oil pressure,fuel pressure or a scanmaster?

I would start by checking these:
The orange ecm power plug/wire over by the battery.
injector harness plug under the ignition module/coil
the ignition module connector plug hooked up and is tight
plug wires installed correctly
cam sensor plugged in and properly set
crank sensor plugged in and properly set
the ground wires on the back of the heads hooked up and are tight

Not actually being there to see / hear things these are only a guess and i don't mean to offend you by making these suggestions.

I would suggest going back over everything to see if anything got over looked and didn't get hooked back up.

Do you have any gauges;oil pressure,fuel pressure or a scanmaster?

I would start by checking these:
The orange ecm power plug/wire over by the battery.
injector harness plug under the ignition module/coil
the ignition module connector plug hooked up and is tight
plug wires installed correctly
cam sensor plugged in and properly set
crank sensor plugged in and properly set
the ground wires on the back of the heads hooked up and are tight

Not actually being there to see / hear things these are only a guess and i don't mean to offend you by making these suggestions.

Dont apologize, you were right. Turns out the crank sensor plug wasnt plugged all the way in, thank you for helping me out. Thats what I like about this forum is people are always willing to help out.

Thanks again,
Josh