Planning a Hybrid build. What do you think?

RED LS1

Hello, I currently have an 86 Camaro with built 383 that runs 10.7 @ 126. I am a little sick of it( I have a few reasons) and want to go a different route. My brother has an entire Buick T-type parts car and combination to go with it. He has offered everthing I need Ex. BRF, complete motor, harness, turbo etc... for $2500. He has even offered to build the trans and motor and help install the stuff. I will be providing the converter since I work for Trans Specialties.

Here is exactly what the car will be when finished with what he has available.

86 Camaro 3150lbs with driver. full 10 point cage and sub frame connecters all frame tied. (light and stiff chassis!)
Built 200r4 with 3000-3200 stall TSI billet NLU converter. Ford 9 inch rear with 3.50 gears.
Motor will be built bottom end with 206 or 210 cam. Ported stock heads with big valves. TE-44 turbo with 42 lbs injectors. All suppoting mods. Aeromotive fuel system, and probably stock computer at first but the Fast XFI is the first upgrade i'll be doing. Also gonna do an Alky kit as well.

What are the chances I can get to the 10.99 - 11.20 mark with this combo and weight? I see people go 11.30-11.60's with the same stuff in GN's.
Here are some pics of last season before the new 8.50 chassis was completed.

launch.jpg

9-29-09114-1.jpg

100_2266.jpg

engineresize.jpg

Assuming no issues and a good tune, 10's would be a walk in the park.

At 3150 I think it will go 10's...A 44 will go tens in a Buick if leaned on hard enough, maybe not with 42's, but he won't have to push it as hard as a Buick would to get there.

And he's talking about an alky kit so he will definitely be there fuel wise.

p.s. according to the trusty calculator (I know we won't know for sure till he tries it) 42's will go 10's in a 3150 cars with duty cycle in the 90's...Throw alky on that and he's in.

p.p.s TT chip is a turbotweak chip, he does good stuff you should probably try his chip while you are using the stock ECM. Obviously after the XFI you will have no need for it.

not with a 44 turbo an 42# inj.. now throw a set of 60's with a 67 turbo and a TTchip.. hell ya !!:cool:

The guy who's daughter went 9's with a 67 and 60's with alky thinks that a 3150 pound car needs the same stuff to go 10's??