Pizza cruies sunday 4-18-10

you and Harold are both fools in my book at least i can correct myself by going back to school but you guys never can't teach old dogs new tricks.

you made absolutely no sense I highly suggest UEI or some adult school classes, as for kevin he's in his own league

Don't get all jealous because Lou took a liking to me more than he did you. Lets face it.. I'm White, and you're Nicaraguan :D That's just the way life is buddy. I'm sure it happens to you a lot.

My Lic plate.. I don't think that Supra of yours can keep up so good luck trying!

A sponsor? Thanks for the offer but I can do it on my own. I'm in no rush but DAMN am I anxious!

Hmmm, I will ignore your Racist comment and continue to have fun with you, I dont need to be driving my supra to take off your license plates, I'll just simply walk up to it and take it :biggrin:, I think my supra can keep up is just a matter of trying to know which lane you will be on from your Brick dancing from one lane to another at high speeds. LMAO. :D.
Anyway im done with this thread, its not turning out nice anymore and i dont want uncle gary to get on my case, Sooo, farewell for now..

No explanation need it, I edited my post because its obviously a sore topic for you, also please go read my PM, and if i was you I let it die for now and edit your recent post if my comment wasnt welcome.. later

Please play nice. this is / was a thread for a great fun run & time that everybody had. Rafael is the original poster and there is no reason to spoil his thread, nor to put a dim light on all of the fun and friendship that we all shared. You guys that have issues with each other please take them up on your own time & dime.

Thank you so much for the kind words, but Im not going to scoot down to your level and call you names, Im surprised the moderador hasn't given you an infraction for the kind words you had to say about me, have a nice day.. :D

Ooooh...I love "infractions"

Thank you so much for the kind words, but Im not going to scoot down to your level and call you names, Im surprised the moderador hasn't given you an infraction for the kind words you had to say about me, have a nice day.. :D

"Moderador" please ban me for an improper acronym, and impose a spell check as well, because literary accuracy and TOS are equal to the vocal diahrrea of a slow, incompetent voice of a loudmouth supra owner.

"Moderador" please ban me for an improper acronym, and impose a spell check as well, because literary accuracy and TOS are equal to the vocal diahrrea of a slow, incompetent voice of a loudmouth supra owner

LOL, no warning/banning from me. :D

Gary, you sure do have your hands full in the SW section. Harold sure does take a POUNDING here :eek:

Somebody starts, someone else finishes it. Simple as that. Apologize for the detour Ralph. Back to the pizza thread.

ban the illiterate one,who antagonizes everyone - chess i yam spikin of chu farce-fed inline 6

Somebody starts, someone else finishes it. Simple as that. Apologize for the detour Ralph. Back to the pizza thread.

had to sneak that jab in there b4 they shut this down, sorry Chevota, but it's hard to refrain from kicking sand in harolds face when he tries to incite board members :biggrin: