Pizza cruies sunday 4-18-10

At least it was just the axle that broke and It didnt go Kabooommm like your motor did. :biggrin:

Kevold my stock 150,000 mile motor was faster than your built $1,000,000,000 POS. I would have sold my GN also :eek: I don't blame you! It had to be very hard going around trying to bedazzle everyone with your knowledge when you couldn't even do it yourself. :) Good luck trying to make friends opps...I mean Bedazzling the Supra owners buddy. ;)

For the RECORD.. I've never seen Harold race anyone he just talks a lot. :biggrin:

Kevold my stock 150,000 mile motor was faster than your built $1,000,000,000 POS. I would have sold my GN also :eek: I don't blame you! It had to be very hard going around trying to bedazzle everyone with your knowledge when you couldn't even do it yourself. :) Good luck trying to make friends opps...I mean Bedazzling the Supra owners buddy. ;)

For the RECORD.. I've never seen Harold race anyone he just talks a lot. :biggrin:

oh uh, did it hit a nerve or a sore subject? :biggrin:

for the record, your car still looks like a POS and it smokes like on too.. :p

PS: if It hadn't been for Uncle Lou wrenching on your POS you would be still be running in the 12's, you went over there and befriended the old man just to learn the little that you know and now you think you know it all :rolleyes: .. Btw one of these days I'm going to sneak up on you and steal that 9SEC Lic plate that your sporting around and give it someone else who deserves it, somehow I think that it doesn't belong in your car :p..

If you like me to sponsor you and help you get an EFI just ask, I would hate to see you go kaaabooom again because you dont have the funds and cant afford to buy a real engine management system. ;)

Harold i warned you to watch them stock blocks they can do the same damage has built junks Kevin. Now wicked enough with the *********, forcefed your out of the game already so we all need to just thank Ralph for a good time thanks Ralph you made it happen once again.

Harold i warned you to watch them stock blocks they can do the same damage has built junks Kevin. Now wicked enough with the bullsh!it, forcefed your out of the game already so we all need to just thank Ralph for a good time thanks Ralph you made it happen once again.

Al,

NO MORE THREE MARTINI LUNCHES WITH LOU BEFORE GOING ON THE COMPUTER.

From now on, you need to have an adult proof read your posts.

I'm sitting here, trying to enjoy this soap opera (As the So. Western section turns) and now have smoke coming from my ears, and a headache from trying to decipher your hyrogriphics. And, this was AFTER you edited this post?

Mike B.

Al,

I'm sitting here, trying to enjoy this soap opera (As the So. Western section turns) and now have smoke coming from my ears, and a headache from trying to decipher your hyrogriphics. And, this was AFTER you edited this post?

Mike B.
Lol!!!

Al instead of wasting your time typing away at Harold i would look into some English ESL classes cuz you look more like a fool than Harold does arguing with you people

Al,

Mike B.

I dont think it was the Martinis, i think he was typing with one hand and trying to pet Lou's sheep with the other :biggrin:

Wicked,
Why waste your time on here? I would be researching Supra's and joining another message board instead of arguing on this site.

From a dig, you'll never whoop a GN/Ttype.

From a roll, you may win a race until you come across another Supra with more mods.

I've owned all kinds of cars and have never raced on a roll. Why give someone the opportunity to a victory, when you can give them a severe ass whoopin' from a red light? Races from rolls are for backwoods hillbillies bro, and there aren't too many of those clear roads out here in CA.

Word.

Oh....

And many thanks to Rafa and his peeps for the great pizza and hospitality. :biggrin:

Al instead of wasting your time typing away at Harold i would look into some English ESL classes cuz you look more like a fool than Harold does arguing with you people

I think you have to have more than 1 POST before u can bust Al

my english

Al,

Mike B.

ha my english does suck i got to get back to school.I'm having a hard time typing on this phone. On the proof read i'll have my 9 year old help me. Thanks Mike for the help i need it.

for Harold

you and Harold are both fools in my book at least i can correct myself by going back to school but you guys never can't teach old dogs new tricks.

oh uh, did it hit a nerve or a sore subject? :biggrin:

for the record, your car still looks like a POS and it smokes like on too.. :p

PS: if It hadn't been for Uncle Lou wrenching on your POS you would be still be running in the 12's, you went over there and befriended the old man just to learn the little that you know and now you think you know it all :rolleyes: .. Btw one of these days I'm going to sneak up on you and steal that 9SEC Lic plate that your sporting around and give it someone else who deserves it, somehow I think that it doesn't belong in your car :p..

If you like me to sponsor you and help you get an EFI just ask, I would hate to see you go kaaabooom again because you dont have the funds and cant afford to buy a real engine management system. ;)

Yep you're right!! My car looks like one BIG POS
IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

AND IT SMOKES!

It,
Don't get all jealous because Lou took a liking to me more than he did you. Lets face it.. I'm White, and you're Nicaraguan :D That's just the way life is buddy. I'm sure it happens to you a lot.

My Lic plate.. I don't think that Supra of yours can keep up so good luck trying!

A sponsor? Thanks for the offer but I can do it on my own. I'm in no rush but DAMN am I anxious!