Pinellas county TA/NA buicks sign in.

mr_85regal

Lead foot and a slow car
lookin for all the pinellas peps to represent.. maybe get toghter.. we need the TA/NA peps to hang otu and also maybe plan and get a small car club up and goin.. go out to shows toghterand have turbo, and us N/A buicks hang together. im up in Palm Harbor.. god knows ive seen a buncha Grand nationals here a few GNX's and a buncha T-Types. let me know where were all at? if ur from the palm harbor, clearwater, duedan area i know everyone must have seen or heard my car..85 Regal N/A.. dark red w/ matching vynal top. wire hub caps but i need smaller tires for my draglites. i nkow if u seen my car uve heard my stereo. now let me know where yall at.

here I am

I've got an 87 GN and live in Seminole and I'm a full time student at Eckerd College down here in south St. Pete

I rarely get lucky enough to spot any other Turbo Regal owners, and if I do they always seem to be going the other way or turn off before I can catch up to them to chat with..oh well

i'm here

hey guys i have an '87 astro roof gn and my '72 skylark and i have seen a few other gn's around there is a guy that lives right down the road with a '86 he just took the motor out and there is another one that i used to see off of Drew street but i heard he lost a cam a lil while back. A car club would be pretty cool and we could even meet up at the Burger King on 19 on saturday night later

Robert

Hey Robert, I live just off Drew St. in Clearwater. My GN is black and silver with a purple and silver checkered flag on the hood. I go to BK about once a month or so. There is a BOP show in kissimee ( old town ) on Sat. the 20th. The central Fl GN club will be there in force.
Tom

I'm about 20 minutes north of you ... I have an 87 GN and live in Port Richey. There are about 4 or 5 up here that I know of. See Ya

Jamie

I have a white 87 turbo t, and i live in seminole.
If you guys want to go to the track this thursday, let me know, and we can meet somewhere.
richie

Well, hopefully I can sign this list soon. Just sold my jeep and am looking hard for a GN. Looked at a piece of junk in Dunedin last weekend. Going to look at one in Orlando this weekend and stop by the show in Old Town. Any chance any cars will be for sale there?

1nadrag, I love your car. I saw it at Bennigan's about a month back and just stood in awe. Sorry about the drool on your car. Very nice. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys this weekend. If you know of a nice GN nearby, let me know. PLEASE!

from st.pete seminole

All,

I am from st. pete - seminole area. I think I saw your white T richie running around park blvd. I would like to join. I am also in need for someone that can help me tune my car since I am a novice in the tuning department and it is difficult to tune be one self.

Frank

Hey its me with the slow poke turbo T/A in St. Pete

Julio

BTW,watch out for Tom..he'll soak you with cooking spray :D

Julio, you have a great looking car and it will only get faster.
Anytime you need the cooking spray, let me know.
Tom:cool:

Tampa myself... but if you want to get a group together out that way... I'll poke my head out when the wife lets me. :) hehe Maybe we can get a little Orlando vs. Tampa/St.pete crap talking going. Course that would mean I have to get it running before talking smack eh?

(hoping to make it to some local events with a running GN after he appeases the wife with a new home)
Jason M

Tom...I saw your car in person at the Orlando show a few weeks ago. Just thought I tell ya it looks awesome...love that paint job. See ya

Jamie

Tom...how bout thursday the first of Nov.You know where I'll be at :).

And if some central Fl guys want to join in...bring it on.

Bradenton Motorsport Park from 6-11pm

See ya

Julio