Pics of my new roll cage made by Brian Cotton...

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I previously had a 6pt roll bar in my car (which wasn't legal for 9 sec. runs anymore) and had Brian Cotton remove it entirely and replace it with this brand new 8pt. chrome moly roll cage with swing-out and removable side bars and window net. Here are a few pictures…Brian's work is always top notch! (y)

Claude. :)

P.S: Click here to see the frame notch job: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/pictures-of-frame-notch-by-brian-cotton.406296/

Attachments

• 0062_zps4c7e3910.jpg
    0062_zps4c7e3910.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,761
  • 0072_zpsfb5eb62e.jpg
    0072_zpsfb5eb62e.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,733
  • 0082_zps7bf5308f.jpg
    0082_zps7bf5308f.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,693
  • 007_zps0f34610b.jpg
    007_zps0f34610b.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,798
Last edited:
hello; Looks good and that bar going across the rear seat remides me of a amuzement ride. I guess someone could get in there but you could just remove the whole back seat , save weight and maybe come up with something different.
have fun
IBBY

hello; Looks good and that bar going across the rear seat remides me of a amuzement ride. I guess someone could get in there but you could just remove the whole back seat , save weight and maybe come up with something different.
have fun
IBBY
Thanks for your comment…but about the rear seat, even though you can get in there I don't think it'll see much use…but I want to keep it so the car retains it's "street car" theme.

Claude. ;)

TooFast... Real nice cage and very clean, I agree w/you the back seat in makes the cage not scream "Track Car". I also think the great job you did with the wiring the Gages, and the Xfi . Man, Looks great and Fast Nice Job

TooFast... Real nice cage and very clean, I agree w/you the back seat in makes the cage not scream "Track Car". I also think the great job you did with the wiring the Gages, and the Xfi . Man, Looks great and Fast Nice Job
Thank you very much for the good comments! About the gauges, previously I had only two of them in the console and two other on the windshield post, but the later two had to be relocated because of the roll cage's left front post not leaving enough room for them anymore. So I got a 4 gauge console pod and mounted all 4 gauges in it !

Claude. :)

that thing is insane I was there almost everyday he was working on it. I actually helped him hold the bars while he bend them. beautiful car in my opinion the nicest car I seen tire look sick to with the frame notch

Claude,

The car came out really great! 2014 is going to be a fun year with it now.

Regards,
Shev

I've seen several of Brian's rollbar/cages finished and being built. They are beautiful.

Thanks again guys for your good comments. I sure hope that 2014 will be like Shev ('ULOSE2A6") just said, a fun year ! :happy:

Claude.

Nice and tight to the B pillars also. From the rear of the car no one would be able to guess that the car has a cage in it either! you dont see any vertical bars at the rear window. Looks good! Is it certified to 8.50?

Mind if I ask what he charged you for it? You can pm me if you aren't comfortable posting if in public.

Very nice and kind of subtle. Love the passenger power seat too. Do you have a Canadian speedo?

Very nice cage there !! Brian sure kept it tight to the car...

Bryan