Pics of my LS swapped turbo 6 speed GN.

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
Hope a few of these pics help out for you guys doing turbo placement on your LS swaps. The manifolds are custom built, using one 76mm master power for now and car made 545 to the tire with a 5.3 iron block, 317 heads, ls 6 cam and a snow water/meth kit. Posting these pictures for mostly reference, cant take any updated ones since the car is torn apart At the moment, but if you have questions ask away.

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

What accessories set up did you use, and did you have to make any clearance in the k member for the alternator?
Thank you, Rich F

Throttle cable came off what car? How well did it hook up to the stock pedal? (or did you use a different one?)

Is that a f-body radiator and brake booster/master? Did you have lines made for the power steering or did you use lines from a silverado or tahoe?

Hope a few of these pics help out for you guys doing turbo placement on your LS swaps. The manifolds are custom built, using one 76mm master power for now and car made 545 to the tire with a 5.3 iron block, 317 heads, ls 6 cam and a snow water/meth kit. Posting these pictures for mostly reference, cant take any updated ones since the car is torn apart At the moment, but if you have questions ask away.

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

were did you get the headers? R they 5.0 headers.

That looks great! Im doing one in a 1981 Turbo T/A. Im done with the install, and I have made my hot side, but I dont see any info on the oil line to the turbo, can you give details on the fits, and line from the engine block to the turbo. Do you like the MP76, or do you want to try a bigger turbo? Also can you give me the part number for those radiator hose's? The car looks great! Are you running oil cooler?

Did you use 3.78" hyper pistons or did you bore out to the ls1 3.9** to get forged ones? Piston selection sucks w/ aftermarket forged in the stock 5.3 bore size it is almost nonexistent. I called around to all the ls big shops and they all just told me to go to the ls1 bore so my 5.3 iron build will actually be a 5.7 now.

OK sorry for the huge delay in answering questions.

Aceesories are F body accesories, no AC delete pulley, just used a shorter belt.

Oil pan is from a Hummer, its an LH8 pan i believe.

The radiator is from a third gen F body, and the crossover pipe needs to be ceramic coated in order to prevent heat transfer to the radiator.

Fabricated my pedal setup out of a third gen and g body setup, so its the stock g body pedal with a cavalier throttle cable I made work.

brake booster is just a vacuum booster setup for the Gbody.

intercooler was the biggest one i could find on ebay.

did NOT have to make any modifications to the k member for the alternator

Turbo is a masterpower T76

OK sorry for the huge delay in answering questions.

Aceesories are F body accesories, no AC delete pulley, just used a shorter belt.

Oil pan is from a Hummer, its an LH8 pan i believe.

The radiator is from a third gen F body, and the crossover pipe needs to be ceramic coated in order to prevent heat transfer to the radiator.

Fabricated my pedal setup out of a third gen and g body setup, so its the stock g body pedal with a cavalier throttle cable I made work.

brake booster is just a vacuum booster setup for the Gbody.

intercooler was the biggest one i could find on ebay.

did NOT have to make any modifications to the k member for the alternator

Turbo is a masterpower T76

Sweet build man I have been watching you forever what kinda fuel management are toy running on it?

Can get a inside pic of the car so the shifter setup.

Running a stock ECU on a 2bar map senso with a speed density tune. i'll take an interior pic in a little bit.