pics from Buick vrs Ford

Looks like a Neat event !!!

My Local car club.. Arkansas Pontiac Association has talked about having a BOP VS any of the other makes that dare show up at Centerville AR... If we can get enough interest and a Sponser. Drop me a PM if you would be interested in helping set this up for next spring or would attend.

Thanks, sorry to hijack...
:biggrin:

Let's make this official.

I am the moron holding the Noble video hostage.

First, I need to cut out all of the black car footage. Footage that was taken while Denise was trying to film me and my less than spectacular burn-outs. Thus a whole bunch of cars pulling to the line and Phil and Denise saying" is that him?" - cut, "is that him?" etc....
Daddy Phil called me out on them and I have learned the error of my ways.

For those of you interested I am selling what I like to call "speed tape". I added blue masking tape to the front of the GN to aid in filming and picked up a 10th.

I will sell "speed tape" in full rolls for $800 or in 1"X1" patches for....$800.

dude dont you dare edit out the talking about the burnouts..LOL Me and Disco LOL

BTW Quickyone. My cousin asked me who that was and told me to tell you that she is single (likes cars and whatnot). Hope you can handle an older woman, as she is 19. :) And no , she is neither fat nor ugly.

I offer you one roll of my battle proven speed tape for free if we could see a photo of said not fat nor ugly cousin. Might even include "speed tape getter-offer".

Quickyone deserves our attention and approval before you gets him involved with a specimen of the opposite sexual orientation.

Family or not, their all crazy.

Jason does not have time for girls. He needs to get his slow car into the 11's first, then worry about them opposite sex types.

But we still need pictures.

Even though we lost it was a good event for sure. I enjoyed seeing my dad take his 86 GN down the track for his first time even if he ended up on radial TAs and a 12.63 at 120. (new wheels with stickys needed longer studs) My car got a new personal best but unfortunately I could not get any boost built in my run and got spanked by a 10.50 car. Anyways hope to do it again next year, and this time ill be on a trans-brake. BTW i was really happy, the Gn made it up there and back without a hitch getting 24 mpg up and on the way back. And BTW i Didn't think Jason (quiky) was old enough to have those "feelings" yet:eek:

If you guys didn't get the memo it is national "Lets Bash Jason Day"...karma's a bitch. Remember that. ;)

Once again, it was a great time for my friends and I. I had the crappy black paint tube chassis'd Nova.....err, Apollo. Stole one for the team. I think my competitor thought I was sandbagging since my car looked all scary in it's flat black livery. lol. I tried telling him that it was the cars first outing and I had the wrong trans and converter in it just to make the show, but I don't think he believed me. Musta set his car on kill, and that he did. Except for the snail like 1.65 60 fts. I was happy with the cars performance. 9.90's on it's 3rd pass ever and loading it up on the trailer on it's own power instead of picking up pieces makes me happy in the shorts.

I'll be back next year as I have for the last 7, and make sure the car is down to it's 8 second potential so I can try to take a win from the faster portion of the Ford camp.

BTW: To all the people I conversed with at the event. Nice meeting you and as I've come to expect at this show everyone I came in contact with were nice people and great representatives for the Buick community.

If you guys didn't get the memo it is national "Lets Bash Jason Day"...karma's a bitch. Remember that. ;)

Hey, i was tryin to help you out homeboy. She wanted to go next year, but I guess I will not take her. Second ones blurry, sorry. And that's her twin.

peckers290.jpg

peckers281k.jpg

BTW Quickyone. My cousin asked me who that was and told me to tell you that she is single (likes cars and whatnot). Hope you can handle an older woman, as she is 19. :) And no , she is neither fat nor ugly.
Between that and the photographic proof, what more could you ask for? :D

It was great meeting those of you that I was able to catch up with in the lanes. I wish more members had included their screen name on their back window for identification.

Thanks for posting the pics PaCemkr86. I found a couple of pics of my GN and RV in there. :cool:

NotaCarlo, if you can find and send me a video clip of my elimination round, I would greatly appreciate it. My win against my opponent surprised even me. That was certainly one case where you couldn't judge a Ford by its appearance. My screen name is on the back window for easy identification. :biggrin:

Hello everyone. I add a great time this weekend. I don't believe I have ever been to an 80's event EVER! Crazy!!! Hope you enjoy!

Grant
DSC01170.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

This is Phil Underwood
DSC01188.jpg

This is John P.
DSC01163.jpg