IMG_2308.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_2305.JPG
    IMG_2305.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_2318.JPG
    IMG_2318.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 398
VortechWS6, glad to finally meet ya, and had a great time hanging out too :smile:

Good pics guys, look forward to seein more. These are the only 2 pics I took all day, my T and Clays GN.

Attachments

• noble07.jpg
    noble07.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 390
  • claygnnoble.jpg
    claygnnoble.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 387
VortechWS6, glad to finally meet ya, and had a great time hanging out too :smile:

Heck yes! Thanks for letting me sit with you guys in the shade :D

Next year will be even better, my car will be there and you BETTER be sandbagging ;) See ya then.

Will

Yeah, it was cool to finally put a face to a name after all the years of the Amarillo site. It was always good smack talk between us and the Ford homosexuals. (you know who you are. I know you internet stalk me. I know you lurk this forum. and I know you drive a beater ass white 4 eye mustang) ;)

Yeah, it was cool to finally put a face to a name after all the years of the Amarillo site. It was always good smack talk between us and the Ford homosexuals. (you know who you are. I know you internet stalk me. I know you lurk this forum. and I know you drive a beater ass white 4 eye mustang) ;)

He's sitting in Borger thanking God he didn't bring that car down and give team black a much needed win. ;)

rumsfeldhump7sh0li.gif

Three things to NOT ask for in Noble Oklahoma.

1. BBQ via a pizza hut employee
2. Chicken Fried flour patties at Ruby's
3. A fair race against a Ferd.

now i can put a face with the name phil.
Couldn't resist Phil!

Hanging out with Phil (PaCmkr86) and his wife, Dan (notacarlo), John(disco stu), and my bud Grant, made for a great time! Thanks for the tips and all the laughs. My stomach still hurts from laughing at Ruby's Sat. night choke and puke!

Attachments

• Noble 016.jpg
    Noble 016.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 353
I had a great time at the noble event. You would not even know I was there since I took all the pictures!...hahaha I'm not even in one picture. I think I may steel my T-Type back from Phil and race it next year and he can drive the GN. It was great to meet all you guys and put a real name to the nick names I usually hear. You guys are pretty cool....even the homeless guy with a thing for C16...need 5 bucks?...just kidding!!!

Phils good side

Attachments

• IMG_2317.JPG
    IMG_2317.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 289
We had a great time and set some new records for our cars as well....can't beat that! The weather was perfect and the beer cold, so it was a good time all around. Did anyone get any pics of my light blue T?

I think I have vidoe of the blue T. I may have a pic or two as well.

Unfortunately I have to work for a couple more hours.

Does anyone know why I can't upload any of these attached pics to my photobucket by URL? I get "upload failed invalid file type" even though they have jpg file extentions.
Hmmmmmmmm?