Pic Of Hot Air With I/c?

86TURBOS-10

I was wondering if anyone had any links to sites with detailed pics of a hot air car with an intercooler installed? Just looking for some ideals.

Thanks for the help
Josh

sent you some pictures, hope you like them. If you need any info on what the set up is let me now.:)

Waco is your car on the street yet I was just wondering if you could tell if the car had lost some power compared to the front mount position,I mounted my spearco same place your is but did not gain much.

85 tr i had the same set up as you and ran 13.50 @103 at 15psi and 12.65@108.5 at 22psi . Maybe because you are in the mountains and iam on the east coast , its all in the air i guess.

Times

Well the 1 time that I had my car to the track with the intercooler front mounted the car ran a best of 13.79 at about 98 mph. That was only with just the beginnings of tuning on the car with that setup. I had then started to drive the car to school, had my wreck and then changed the intercooler setup due to the unbelieveably hot Texas summers and a cooling problem that my car was having at the time. My dad and I ran a best of 13.41 at 99 at this year's BG Nats with what I think was a failing fuel pump and that was making the car lay down on the big end. I hope that the setup will work good for you just try to tune it some. It seems to have been a litle help to my car although my car has really been given a chance yet.

Jerry Berger

CRAZYGN

HEY CRAZYGN....
HOW ABOUT SENDING ME SOME PIX ALSO. I LOVE WHAT JERRY BERGER DID WITH HIS SPEARCO. CRAZYGN, DIDNT YOU HAVE A SPEARCO BEFORE YOU WENT TO THE POWERSTROKE INTERCOOLER? KEEP THE GREAT WORK GUYS....

BTW: CRAZYGN, I HAVE THE SECOND WORST POS ON THE BOARD..:D

EMAIL:CWMCCRAY@BELLSOUTH.NET

Will do bud , they are on the way hope you like them. I had the spearco then want with the v2 intake and the power stroke, with 50lb injectors and a ta54 turbo. I'll send pictures of both set ups.:)

My email is down so it might take some time to get them .

i guess i'll spend tonight finding out how to get pictures on here.

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SPEARCO INTERCOOLER. IF YOU DO IS IT FOR SELL? EMAIL ME WITH THE DETAILS

THANKS,

CHUCK MCCRAY

Does anyone have pictures of my powerstroke setup? I feel stupid, I forgot who had them up.

Here is a PICTURE, hth.
img001.jpg
img001.jpg
img001.jpg