passed everything but HC's

I don't know but i'm gonna try it ...LOL.

So you're gonna try by driving the HC even higher than it's reading now?:confused: If you really want our help, maybe you should start by posting the O2 and CO2 readings at idle. I'm betting O2 is over 1.5% and CO2 is below 12.5%. When you induce that vacuum leak, O2 will go over 2% and CO2 will drop below 11%, at which point your engine will be way past lean misfire.

Modified collector status??

Hey Fast4Ward,
Please tell us about the requirements for "modified collector" status. I am from the wet coast as well, and would love to take a few thou out of the annual ICBC donation.
Many thanks
Jim

I just failed an emmissions test in my 87 T a few weeks ago.. I bought this stuff called "guarenteed to pass" With doing nothing else but poring this bottle in the tank and going back my NO's dropped by a third from 1200 to 400....Also in this same car using the same stuff a few years back I passed without a cat..Brought the car home to take off the cat and put on a test pipe only to see the cat had been hollowed out...

I just failed an emmissions test in my 87 T a few weeks ago.. I bought this stuff called "guarenteed to pass" With doing nothing else but poring this bottle in the tank and going back my NO's dropped by a third from 1200 to 400....Also in this same car using the same stuff a few years back I passed without a cat..Brought the car home to take off the cat and put on a test pipe only to see the cat had been hollowed out...
we also have that here. you can send in your receipt and get your $11 back if it fails. i have always used it with everycar i have taken in. however the buick got a load of alcohol instead. maybe i'll throw that in too. i'm still working on this. got a cat, borrow'd emmisions chip and some tips from friend. i'll post update soon.