Parts for sale...PTC, CK Trans, JE, Billet Mains...

To everyone asking for shipping quotes on the transmission. Here's the way I'd like to do it. My zip code is 30165. Trans will be on a 48"x48" pallet and weight will be 150lbs. Can be loaded with fork lift. Since I have no clue if some of you need lift gate, etc. I would prefer you use my info and get prices yourself on shipping if possible. That way you can handle insurance, etc.

PM me if you need anymore info.

Thanks

PM sent ...

Sent you a PM yesterday am, are the parts I inquired about sold?? TIA.
John A, Turbohh

UPDATE:

If you're first in line for the parts listed, you've been notified by PM.

To everyone else, First in line guys have till Tomorrow to let me know for sure if they want the parts. I need this stuff gone, so really don't have time to wait around too long.

Also, my wife is having surgery Tuesday morning (which is why I'm selling my stuff). I may not be able to get on here Tues, but will try.

Mains and Studs - Pending
Transmission - Pending
Pistons - Pending

Converter - STILL AVAILABLE
WHEELS- STILL AVAILABLE

ill take the wheels send shipping to 45440 thanks Bob Slusser
PS take care of the wife first no problem my anniversery is Tuesday 25 years

Interested in the pistons if the other deal falls through. No rush. You're wife is definitely first priority. Shipping will be to 39042. Thanks Clayton

Transmission, Piston Kit, and Mains are GONE!

Wheels are Pending

Converter open to reasonable offers by PM
Hello, I do realize this is a super old selling ad from last year was just wondering if you ever sold the PTC N/L converter. Thanks for your time and response.