Parts for sale...PTC, CK Trans, JE, Billet Mains...

streetknight

DCVING
NEW-Billet Main Caps (2 centers with ARP Main studs for all mains) $150.00

NEW-CK full billet 200 trans with KC valve body NON lock up (shift point 5800 RPM) still in plastic where shipped $1500.

NEW- JE forged pistons for 231 .020" overbore $450

USED- PTC 9.5" NL 2800 converter $650 (converter has 6 passes on it. NO street time.)

(2) Weld Pro Star wheels...15x3.5" 5 on 4 3/4" spacing. These were test fitted on car, but never driven, with caps. $200

Will get pics, but may be this weekend. All this stuff is in storage.

I am willing to ship as long as you pay.

I'm interested in the main caps and studs. Which studs do you have? 6 or 12 point?

Do you take PayPal?

Thanks,

Joe

I'm interested in the main caps and studs. Which studs do you have? 6 or 12 point?

Do you take PayPal?

Thanks,

Joe

I will look when I go take the pics, really can't remember. I'll put you first in line pending the pictures and info if that's cool and I do take paypal.

main billets

let me know if 1st deal falls on them.i would like pics if the deal fails thanks

Just to let everyone know, I took pics today and will get them up this evening when I get off work, about 8PM EST.

Thanks again.

Here are pics of everything but mains and main studs (those coming soon)

Unwrapped the tranny for pics.

Benji014.jpg

Benji016.jpg

Benji015.jpg

Benji018.jpg

Benji017.jpg

To all you guys asking about shipping the Transmission...I've never shipped anything truck freight...All of the local logistic companies in my town are refrigerated trucks. Gotta find a company to give me some quotes. Get you the info ASAP.

I will look when I go take the pics, really can't remember. I'll put you first in line pending the pictures and info if that's cool and I do take paypal.

If you've still got the washers and nuts for the studs; I'm in. Just let me know a shipped to TX 76116 total and how to pay.

Thanks,

Joe

How old is the trans? Looking at CK website, is it considered the 2004R/PSS or something different.