Parting out '87 NA Regal (Pgh region)

I am in need of the passenger side fender ,dash and dash pad.Let me know how much and condittion.

Not sure. If you tell me how to go about confirming it I'll check :)

Crawl underneath it and look on the driver side up. 109 will be the last 3 digits on the block and they'll be raised.

Car looks too good to part out....is it a cancer bucket? Why the part out?

Chris, the passenger door's in pretty bad shape. Neither one is very good, especially the passenger side, sorry...

Sold, as of right now:

Header Panel
Tail Lights

I am in need of the passenger side fender ,dash and dash pad.Let me know how much and condittion.

how about what i asked about/?

The pass. fender is in pretty nice shape, as is the dash. I was stumped on what to do with your request simply because of the difficulty in shipping such things, seems like it'd be a royal headache and quite expensive on your end. :confused:

how much for the fender?

$40 + shipping sound OK? Not quite sure how to package it up for shipping, other than to just thoroughly wrap it in cardboard, tape the sh*t out of it and hope for the best.

As far as the dash, what do you mean by the pad? The entire padded part of the dash is in nice shape, as is the glove box, but the plastic panel that covers the defroster/speakers has one small crack in it. Still not sure what to ask for the dash or how to ship it, to be honest with you.

$30 + shipping for all sound reasonable? The door pieces are what I'd call a "7", some minor scuffs and there are two of the "buttons" that cover screws missing. The gauge area and stereo surround are very nice. The panel on the passenger side dash is nice, but has mild "hazy" scratches. It's in otherwise good shape though.

Here's a link, hope I did this right...

'87 Regal (Parting out) - a set on Flickr

You have a PM.

How much for the inner door panels, both sides. And the roll up guts. Basically all the stuff off of the door to convert electric to roll ups.

Thanks,Chris

Can you post pic of fender?I am in need of 1,price is good as long as you dont mind packing it I can have it picked up.

YO..:biggrin:

PM sent.

Can you post pic of fender?I am in need of 1,price is good as long as you dont mind packing it I can have it picked up.

I'll try to take a pic tomorrow and get it on here for you. Haven't forgotten about your dash request, I might be pulling it out tomorrow as well...

V6underpressure: If I pull the dash tomorrow, I'll have the gauge cluster out and I'll contact you.

Thanks all.

Currently sold:

Header panel
Tail Lights
Rear Bumper Fillers
Interior black and gray trim (bezels, door trim)

Chris718,
Tried to PM you but I can't, so here's a link to the fender pics and dash. I'd like to get $130 out of the dash + shipping. It's not heavy, but very bulky, so I wouldn't be surprised if shipping is over $40, if not close to $50. The challenge will be finding something big enough to ship it in. You mentioned something about having the fender picked up, if you have a way to grab this stuff without shipping, that would be awesome...

Fender and dash - a set on Flickr

The dash and pad are in excellent condition and come with all that's shown (Glove box, ash tray, the part that goes under the sterring column, etc.). I can include the factory speakers for an extra $15, they look like new. Does not include the speaker/defroster cover piece, as it's cracked. Also doesn't include the "Buick" plaque, as it was sold to another member...

Thanks, Mark

bump...

is this car still together? i need a roller and this would be a nice canidate. i dont need the motor or interior. i just need it as a roller for a stock car