Parting out '87 NA Regal (Pgh region)

Welby

Have an '87 Regal which was my dads (who unfortunately passed away last summer) and I'm parting out the whole car. Attached are some pics. Please let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know the condition. :)

The header panel has already been claimed, I'll let you know if it falls through :)

Attachments

• regal001.jpg
    regal001.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 739
  • regal002.jpg
    regal002.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 745
  • regal003.jpg
    regal003.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 734
  • regal004.jpg
    regal004.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 729
  • regal005.jpg
    regal005.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 748
Few more...

Attachments

• regal006.jpg
    regal006.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 726
  • regal007.jpg
    regal007.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 721
  • regal008.jpg
    regal008.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 725
  • regal009.jpg
    regal009.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 793
Friend of mine is looking for the pass rear tail light. His car the chrome is bubbled up.

I need for you to take a photo of the non power antennae.

This car im putting together, someone lost the hardware, and i think its a aftermarket antennae.

Id like to have the assy, hoping that it will fix my cars issue. Mine appears that it needs a gasket under the odd shaped mount.
I dont need the long ant, just the hardware.

Dibs on the grill. $?
What about the fillers $$?

BW

header panel & back bumper fillers

I'm driving to New york on July 18. I would like the header panel and back bumper. Can you give me a price for these items.. I should be able to pick up since I will be in the area.... :eek:

I'm driving to New york on July 18. I would like the header panel and back bumper. Can you give me a price for these items.. I should be able to pick up since I will be in the area.... :eek:

The header panel is sold, sorry. Back bumper is in pretty nice condition. The bumperettes that attach to it have some rust, but the bumper itself and the rubber strip are in nice shape. Not rust or flaking, just some very fine... oxidation I guess you would say. It looks about as nice as the one on my Limited.. $60 picked up?

If interested, PM me an e-mail and I'll shoot you some pics :)

How much for front headlight bezels? condition?

The driver's side has a bad crack, so I consider it junk, the passenger side in nice, but has a visible scratch. Nothing major, I wouldn't have a problem putting it on my car, but it depends on how nice of one you want. $20 shipped if you're interested in just the one :)

How much for all the Black and grey trim on the dash and upper door panels?

$30 + shipping for all sound reasonable? The door pieces are what I'd call a "7", some minor scuffs and there are two of the "buttons" that cover screws missing. The gauge area and stereo surround are very nice. The panel on the passenger side dash is nice, but has mild "hazy" scratches. It's in otherwise good shape though.

Here's a link, hope I did this right...

'87 Regal (Parting out) - a set on Flickr

bumper

what about the front bumper. is it still in good shape. and how much shipped to 45804.

rear bumper fillers

if the rear bumper fillers are in good condition and OEM, put me second in line, shipping will be to 40513, can paypal or what ever you want. thanks

What engine is in the car ?

Engine is the 231 V6. Still starts and runs fine, just drove it up to my house the other day, actually...

Apologies if I'm missing anyone, it's getting hard to keep track of who wants what. If anyone is interested in anything, please PM me rather than post it here and I'll let you know if I still have what you're looking for. I'll give this post an occasional bump and update on what's sold.

Sold, as of right now:

Header Panel

Thanks, Mark