Part feelers

AFTER the honeymoon?!?!?!?!!

:eek: I got JIPPED!!!!!! :eek:

Ooops. I hope she doesn't see this.

:rolleyes:

Well, I'll see you guys later today and Monday.

Derrick

What time are all you guys going to be up at Derricks house? Maybe I'll cruise by and check you guys out. Gotta see everyone working.:D

Damn AN Fittings

Well, Geoff and Derek stopped by for thier stuff. I got my ne fuel lines installed (-10 lines from tank to motor) and they are AWESOME. BUT, I was STUPID beyond ALL reason. I ASSUMED that the line that ran parallel to the fuel supply line was the return line and cut them both to get rid of the stock setup. MUCH to my surprise, I found out the return line runs down the passenger side, and I cut the rear brake line!!! :eek: So now I have to figure out what I am going to do with that. :( This damn intake had BETTER be something SPECIAL when it gets here for all the blood I spilled today screwing with braided lines and AN fittings.

John, when do you want the injectors? I have them all bagged up for you.

Robert, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. And so you know, I've 99.99% decided to seel the GN wheels and tires when the new wheels arrive. (I've been showing off the new tires to everyone that comes over :))

Derrick

PRAYING to have the car at least running before March 23rd. And looking for some 10 sec runs for the import races to show some rice burners what good ol' AMERICAN POWER can do!!!!!! :D