Part feelers

tazgn

Aloha All,
Well, my next "group" of upgrades are on their way. And I just wanted to put out some feelers to see if anyone here on the island would be interested in my old parts. I will be selling 6 55# injectors (John, still interested?), Hemco Race plenum, Lower intake that may be good for someone who wants to try porting/polishing it, and a BIG maybe on 4 GN wheels. The rear have BFG 275/50's with good tread, and the front tires are toast. I imagine prices will be around $200 for the injectors, $150 for the plenum, and not sure about the tires/wheels.

Yes, I have 18" Boyd Coddington wheels coming for the rear and 17" for the front. And A new CAS sheetmetal intake. I think the car will be just about done then. Contemplating lowering the car 1" all around, but I'll see how it looks with the new wheels. And of course some brake upgrades could be in order. And then......... DAMN, that's right. The cars are NEVER done. :rolleyes: :p :D

Derrick

Oh, my converter should finally be done this week, and my tranny/converter SHOULD be here in time for me to run in the shootout. Keeping the fingers crossed (and toes, and other body extremities :eek: )

now FOR SALE

Well, everything except the tires/wheels are now officially for sale. The lower intake, just $20 (the EGR port has been filled though, and very minor ROUGH porting has been done to the lower portions of the runners to open them up closer to the felpro 1200 gasket size.) All other prices are as advertised in the original post. And as always, first to speak up for a part gets it.

Derrick

ill take it

Hey Derrick,
Ill take the intake! Mines is stripped at the plenum area.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

rims?

Derrick,

If and when you decide, let me know how much, thanks,

-Rob

Derek, The lower intake is yours if you want it still... Do you remember where I live? I will be working Saturday, but other than that, most any evening or all day Sunday works.

Mako, I haven't heard from John on the injectors. So just let me know if you want them.

As for the tires/wheels. They are not yet for sale and still debating whether to sell them or not. The rears are not drag radials. Just radial T/A's. But my new wheels won't be here for another 4 weeks or so (being hand built) so I have time to decide.

Also, Added to the list of parts (I forgot to mention it before) is my adjustable Fuel Press. Regulator. Works great. Just I'm not able to use it on the new intake. $20

Also, if anyone needs stock fuel lines please let me know soon. I have the ones from the X-member up to the fuel rails now, but if no one wants the other lines back to the tank, I'm not going to be "CAREFUL" removing them. Oh, new braided hose with all AN fittings and fuel blocks are VERY VERY expensive. I just spent $700 to get fuel delivery and return system parts for the new system. :eek:

I'm now officially BROKE. Please feed a starving GN owner. :rolleyes:

Derrick

Derrick, I'll take the lines from the x-member to fuel rail. Thanks!:)

fuel lines

Geoff, those lines are now yours. :) Anyone want the rest of the lines? I don't know if I even can get the rest of the lines out in one piece, but I may try if someone wants them.

Derrick

About to post nationally

Just wanted make sure before I post these remaining items for sale to everyone. I still have the Hemco 70mm TB. Also, I haven't gotten a definite word on the 55# injectors (Mako, John??). For people who have spoken up for the other items, please just let me know when you want to pick them up. My new parts are starting to arrive, and need the room soon. I do have duty all day/night Saturday (2/23) so I can't be home Sat. but any other time for the most part. Monday, I will post whatever is remaining not spoken for in the parts for sale section.

Thanks,
Derrick

INTAKE

Hey Derrick,
I still need the lower intake. Ill come by to pick it up on Sunday in the afternoon. I think I remember where you live. It may be better if you can email me directions though (just in case).
Thanks,
sachsdl@cs.com
Derek:cool:

John,
They are yours then. :) Just let me know when you want to pick them up. Geez, I guess I have to tear the intake apart SOON. :)

Derrick

GOOD IDEA!! :D

I'll probably be out in the garage tomorrow installing the new fuel lines from the tank to the motor after I get the intake taken apart. The intake is already off the motor, but just sitting on the floor with injectors and plenum still on. And my new tires have arrived so I'll probably screw with them too and "imagine" what they will look like (wheels won't be done for a few more weeks :( ). And Geoff, let me know when you want those two fuel lines. those are already out and sitting on the shelf. I getting more ansy than a long a 12 point buck at a hunters convention for all these parts to arrive and get my pit back on the road. Tranny/converter ships monday FINALLY. :)

Derrick

Thanks,
But I'll probably just muscle it up in AGAIN. I don't think I have enough room under the car to get a trans jack under it. It's going to be harder this time though. I installed the poly motor mounts when I put the motor in after the last rebuild, and now the motor barely leans back with the tranny out. With the stock mounts the motor really leaned back so it made it easy to get the bell housing up to the motor. I better start lifting weights in anticipation of the tranny arriving. :) I also block the tranny up as I lift it too (put blocks under it so if I tire, I don't start over from "scratch" by putting the tranny all the way back to the floor. Hey, I need to loose a LARGE chunk of my spare tractor tire I have around my midsection anyways. And I can think of NO better exercise than working on the car. Well, sex. But we won't go down that road..... :)

Derrick