PAINT AND BODY WORK

USMC_Turbo6

I'm looking for a good paint and body shop near Jacksonville, NC. I'm will to ride up to a 2 hr or more maybe for a shop with a good price and good work Not looking for a show car paint Job.

Hey Dee,

Great to see you and meet your pop last week at RC's. Reach out to Conrad (Hot Air). He's got a really solid painter, his name is Terry Faulkner. Terry painted Conrad's car 20 years ago and it still looks great.

Regards,
John

Or talk to RCs painter, his name is Mike. Hes painted a lot of cars. Did you see the rosewood car at the event?? nice lookin car

Or talk to RCs painter, his name is Mike. Hes painted a lot of cars. Did you see the rosewood car at the event?? nice lookin car

What he said...painted countless number of Grand Nationals and T's....a good choice in my opinion.

Mike also painted the WH1 that was there also.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

[quote="Phoneguy,

Hows it going Tommy??

Bryan[/quote]

It's all good, waiting to hear when your heading back to the Regal Farm.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Waiting for word from Richard as to when he is free.....:D PM returned

Bryan

Got the paint and body work lined up by a local guy here. So as soon as the motor comes out for the new one off to paint it will go.

Please dont forget about us on the before, during and after pics and by all means see if there are multiple car discounts. I have 3 of them that needs painting if...............the...............price.....................is right! ( I had to do it.)

rag231 said:
Please dont forget about us on the before, during and after pics and by all means see if there are multiple car discounts. I have 3 of them that needs painting if...............the...............price.....................is right! ( I had to do it.)

Where are tou located. Price is very right with outstanding workmanship

Giving discounts means your charging too much to begin with. Quality and finished product are worth what you pay. It will be nice to see your car done ! Keep all posted

Buhog said:
Giving discounts means your charging too much to begin with. Quality and finished product are worth what you pay. It will be nice to see your car done ! Keep all posted

I never said anything about s discount. Just that the guys does great work and you will not be disappointed. That's all! Never gave a price.

I apologize , a reply by a fellow Buick owner posted about a discount on this thread. No offense .