Outlaw 10.5 twin turbo

Now how in the heck do you change the plugs,BTW I am glade its you changing the plugs and not me.Nice job. Race Safe & God Bless

Now how in the heck do you change the plugs,BTW I am glade its you changing the plugs and not me.Nice job. Race Safe & God Bless

It's real easy. You have to take off the downpipes, 2 v-bands and a bolt. v-band at the back of the turbo ,one on the waste gate and a single bolt at the back of the exhaust. Once that's out of the way the plugs are easy to get at with a short extension and 3/8 ratchet. Along with the valve train.

Hey you ever look at ATR's stageII header? The headers on this Nova are a work of art!

I like this guy!:biggrin:

NovaturbosNov07042.jpg
NovaturbosNov07041.jpg

It's real easy. You have to take off the downpipes, 2 v-bands and a bolt. v-band at the back of the turbo ,one on the waste gate and a single bolt at the back of the exhaust. Once that's out of the way the plugs are easy to get at with a short extension and 3/8 ratchet. Along with the valve train.

Nice headers couldn't tell from the other pic's.

Hey you ever look at ATR's stageII header? The headers on this Nova are a work of art!

Ya I know I have the ATR's on my car now.

Thats some great work.Car looks awesome. Ive seen ya over at YB.

BTW what size pipe are you using to feed the turbo from the header? Is that 3.5 or 3in? Did you use any adapters to get it rectangular into T6 flange ? Im at that point right now with my project.

Thanks, it's 3.5. I didn't use the adapters because of space issues. I have two adapters from 3.5 to rectangular T6 flange. Do you need them?

I would love to see one. Do you have a pic. Is the adapter SS or MS?

That looks great> Did you get a pic of that adapter by any chance ?

That looks great> Did you get a pic of that adapter by any chance ?

Louie sorry it took so long. Here you go, I also have some left over 4 inch aluminum 90* bends. 1 with a 6 inch radius and 1 with a 4 inch radius. Also a piece of 4 inch straight it 3 ft long.:biggrin:
NovaturbosNov07130.jpg

Louie sorry it took so long. Here you go, I also have some left over 4 inch aluminum 90* bends. 1 with a 6 inch radius and 1 with a 4 inch radius. Also a piece of 4 inch straight it 3 ft long.:biggrin:
NovaturbosNov07130.jpg

MK,
Ive sent you a PM:wink:

It looks like a 20 ft. python is wrapped around ur motor:eek:. Geez, that thing looks violent. Work of art.