Out of business for awhile...

I like the quote in your sig:
"Man Sacrifices his health in order to make money, THEN HE SACRIFICES HIS MONEY TO RECUPERATE HIS HEALTH., and then he is so anxious about the future THAT HE DOES NOT ENJOY THE PRESENT; The result being that he does not live in the PRESENT or the FUTURE; he lives as he is never going to die, AND THEN HE DIES HAVING NEVER REALLY LIVED".. DALAI LAMA.

Easy for the Dalai Lama to say....he believes that when he dies....he's just gonna pop up somewhere else and live again....it's like a never ending game of Whack-a-Mole....:D

The Dalai Lama is a bad ass....just like the Honey Badger...

Stroker motor for the Chicken eh?
Sounds like a turbo upgrade will be in order as well. (cough, cough, 6466 CEA with Buick .85 housing + 46mm wastegate = 9 second power potential, with proper fueling and tuning on this new stroker, probably easy 10's on pump gas too, cough cough ;) ;) )

Just remember to keep an eye on your boost levels the first time you start dialing in your new stroker setup with your current turbo.

You're in good hands though and I look forward to reading more of your kill stories.
Definitely post up some pics after it's done.
:cool:

Stroker motor for the Chicken eh?
Sounds like a turbo upgrade will be in order as well. (cough, cough, 6466 CEA with Buick .85 housing + 46mm wastegate = 9 second power potential, with proper fueling and tuning on this new stroker, probably easy 10's on pump gas too, cough cough ;) ;) )

Just remember to keep an eye on your boost levels the first time you start dialing in your new stroker setup with your current turbo.

You're in good hands though and I look forward to reading more of your kill stories.
Definitely post up some pics after it's done.
:cool:

Get thee behind me, Satan!!!;)
Nah I'm sticking with this 6265 DBB you built me last year...I love it and it'll be good deep into the 10's....another of your customers are running 10.30's and faster with theirs....and one of them aint even a stroker....:D

You're going to love your new setup with the turbo you're using. It'll get into the 10's on 18~19 psi.:D Looking forward to hearing and seeing the new combo in action.
FWIW, I just made 501 HP and 511TQ on 19psi & 18* -10.8AFR 93oct +Alky =True street tune. :D

You're going to love your new setup with the turbo you're using. It'll get into the 10's on 18~19 psi.:D Looking forward to hearing and seeing the new combo in action.
FWIW, I just made 501 HP and 511TQ on 19psi & 18* -10.8AFR 93oct +Alky =True street tune. :D

I'm countin' on it...;)