Osceola heads up.

Sam,it does now. This mutimillon dollar operation has scales. Scott bring a turbo plug plz and update the point's if possible. We would like to know how close Steve is to us in the points. If Sam's wife doesn't take us out we're taking Steve out. Go ahead and say something kevin.:)

Something.

Sam,sorry no scale i'm tight with our speed shop here i'll ask to borrow there's. by the way the engine development wing is plywood and saw horse's lol.Black6pack make's it sound so fancy.Kevin i liked that about the shop pet.Can't wait till friday.Sam you going friday?

Going to try to be there Friday.

Thanks in advance for bringing the scales, you guys must spend alot of dough at that speed shop for them to trust you with thier scales.

Thanks in advance for bringing the scales, you guys must spend alot of dough at that speed shop for them to trust you with thier scales.

Sam, is it true that they are serving banana splits at the track? I thought I heard something like that.

Sam,sorry no scale i'm tight with our speed shop here i'll ask to borrow there's. by the way the engine development wing is plywood and saw horse's lol.Black6pack make's it sound so fancy.Kevin i liked that about the shop pet.Can't wait till friday.Sam you going friday?

That's the way. Don't let them know how extensive the shop really is, keep them guessing. I hacked steves computer to find the spy photos, and they're a few years old and don't have the new engine shop in them, just the chassis shop, the r&d shop, body shop, and the old engine shop.

Attachments

• banana racing inc.jpg
    banana racing inc.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 156

My first thought is that ronnie challenged them to a sword fight and won, but then I remembered that he doesn't have a sword, best thing he could produce would be a pocket knife! Or so I'm told. ;)

Might have something to do with him working at the speed shop as the fudge packer errrr I mean grease packer! :biggrin: I've been in south florida for 18 years, but I do seem to remember him working at the local speed shop for a while. In addition to that most of them at the shop are in awe of the little v6 that runs 9s.

One of the guys at the shop helped ronnie put together a fully back halved monte, of which ronnie did all the body work for to fit some 33x18s up under the fenders. I have to say I was pretty impressed with all the body work that it took to get the tires up under there.

My first thought is that ronnie challenged them to a sword fight and won, but then I remembered that he doesn't have a sword, best thing he could produce would be a pocket knife! Or so I'm told. ;)

not a sword at all your right,it's a long range missle with a nuclear warhead.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Turbocliff you coming to get spanked by the banana to.If we don't get lined up we can grudge race .