Osceola heads up.

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
THis track does not have scales. Will someone be bringing a set of scales to be used, TSO cars are going to be neading these also.

Also will the infamous turbo plug be making an appearance at this event.

I just want to make sure our 11.99 second bracket car is TSM legal. I got the under 24 lbs of boost covered.

Sam

Hey guys, I seriously want to make sure our car is TSM legal. I am sure you all do to.

Is the plug coming?

Ronnie I got the fire bottle (thanks for shipping it out so quick) soon I will hold the record for heaviest TSM car.

are kidding sam we are all leagal haaaaaa haaaaaa well close i think im 3550 on the money with a 6 gallons in my cell

are kidding sam we are all leagal haaaaaa haaaaaa well close i think im 3550 on the money with a 6 gallons in my cell

I am new to this class and just want to make sure my LSX V8 twin 70mm dual ball bearing turbos are legal. Currently we have 400 pounds of ballast on the front to keep it from pulling the wheels. No wheely bars allowed in this class you know? (how am I doing Chit Talker do I need more training?)

Just joking. Does anyone have a set of scales they can bring. I have been diligently taking wait out of our car. I know I am still heavy but am wondering how heavy I am. I am sure my 70 mm turbo is leagal.

They are some guys that are going to fly at this event, and to be fair to them we should tech these cars so they can have appropriate bragging rights with out the possibilty of being ridiculed for cheating.

Hey guys, I seriously want to make sure our car is TSM legal. I am sure you all do to.

Is the plug coming?

Ronnie I got the fire bottle (thanks for shipping it out so quick) soon I will hold the record for heaviest TSM car.

Sam, I would also like to see all of the TSM races legal with scales and plug, but BG has been the only race that this has happened.

I think all this money that is being argued about should go to a set of portable scales and an extra turbo plug.

You're welcome for the fire bottle, hopefully you never have to use it.

Sam, I would also like to see all of the TSM races legal with scales and plug, but BG has been the only race that this has happened.

I want to clarify that I do not intend to issue disrespect to any of the racers or the event orginizers by asking this question.

The event originizers make it possible for this series to be real which allows us all to have fun hanging out together and challenging ourselves to the same set of rules.

I will admit myself that I would have never anticipated the scales at Nowalk to be broken. Norwalk is a first class facility and to blame anyone for the scales not to be working is pointless.

Ronnie you do have a valid point about purchasing a set of scales for the series.

I am new to this class and just want to make sure my LSX V8 twin 70mm dual ball bearing turbos are legal. Currently we have 400 pounds of ballast on the front to keep it from pulling the wheels. No wheely bars allowed in this class you know? (how am I doing Chit Talker do I need more training?)

You make me proud Sam.If you can't have fun why play?

I intend to be there and will be bringing the turbo plug and the turbo rings.

Sam, thank you for making this request. I had intended to do it myself but life has gotten in the way. If the cars are not weighed, this will count as an outlaw race when setting records is concerned.

I intend to be there and will be bringing the turbo plug and the turbo rings.

Sam, thank you for making this request. I had intended to do it myself but life has gotten in the way. If the cars are not weighed, this will count as an outlaw race when setting records is concerned.

Thanks Scott,
I know how being busy with work, family events, and Juggling your hobbies can keep a person struggling to find enough hours in the day.

Are you coming to the event with your 9 second ride?

I am hoping we can find someone willing to bring a set of scales for us all to use. I know for sure the tack does not have any.

Kevin just search Dublin In. Steve may follow us to. Take 52 to state road 1 to US40

Dude, do you really want these guys to see your multimillion top-secret R&D facility let alone the engine development wing (which takes up the entire east half of the complex)? They'll all drop out of TSM once they see your operation puts Rouch Racing's facility to shame! ;)

Dude, do you really want these guys to see your multimillion top-secret R&D facility let alone the engine development wing (which takes up the entire east half of the complex)? They'll all drop out of TSM once they see your operation puts Rouch Racing's facility to shame! ;)

It's all good, we are starting a multi-car team. Chit Talker will be the chief of operations, you can be the art director, Tim of course will take care of the finances, I will be PR man (I'm famous, right? lol), Steve will do the r&d and Ronnie's boy will be the shop's pet:D

I already got secret spy photos of Banana Racing Inc's r & d shop. Kevin i will be happy to do r & d. I'm good at breakin ****.

Hey does that top secret facility have portable scales?

Sam,sorry no scale i'm tight with our speed shop here i'll ask to borrow there's. by the way the engine development wing is plywood and saw horse's lol.Black6pack make's it sound so fancy.Kevin i liked that about the shop pet.Can't wait till friday.Sam you going friday?

Hey does that top secret facility have portable scales?

Sam,it does now. This mutimillon dollar operation has scales. Scott bring a turbo plug plz and update the point's if possible. We would like to know how close Steve is to us in the points. If Sam's wife doesn't take us out we're taking Steve out. Go ahead and say something kevin.:)