Osceola heads up.

While all of us staying at the track Friday night will be doing this:
friday.gif

Chit Talker will be in the trailer doing this:
swordfight.gif

That was really funny dude. It looks like you and tommy's doing all the hugging tho. I told you not a sword it is a long range missle with a nuclear warhead.

Kaaaaaaaaaa. Boooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont Stand For That Chit, Chit Talker Kick It In

Also FYI - I am going for the UGLIEST TSM car award. I have yet to wash this car since I bought it and don't plan on cleaning anything but the windshield before saturday... so you might want to put a nice coat of wax on the bananna so the mud stripe rubs off easy after round one eliminations. I'm sure you want it to look good holding up the fence.

Now thats chit talkin! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Chit Talker will be in the trailer doing this:
swordfight.gif
[/QUOTE]

just remember , its only skin, just like my finger.

I wish I could be there to watch all the chit talking in the pits between rounds.. It would be a blast.

Jason,it's better that you don't. I don't want you mad WHEN WE PUT YOU ON THE TRAILER:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: little chit talker say's hey