opinions on best 3" down pipe

AlaskaGN

I wanted to know who makes the best 3" DP. integrated waste-gate. Fit, finish, performance wise. I'm sure they all are good some got to be better then others.

RJC or T/A and I believe they are the same.I looked into this over the winter and bought a RJC and am very pleased.:DKevin

Consider the RJC due to him using his bigger pucks.
They are very helpful when running a newer Precision Turbine Wheel.

thanks guys. and if you ever upgrade to one of the larger billet wheels all of our flanges are designed to accommodate the giant puck and can be changed out very easily.

hope this helps

thanks guys. and if you ever upgrade to one of the larger billet wheels all of our flanges are designed to accommodate the giant puck and can be changed out very easily.

hope this helps

Thanks for posting Jason, I always appreciate your contribution.

hope this helps

Thanks for you help guys. I never updated this but I DID order one from Jason@ RJC about a week ago. Got the big puck and o2 bung welded in...Thanks again Jason:D Can't wait to see the thing.
Layne

Thanks for you help guys. I never updated this but I DID order one from Jason@ RJC about a week ago. Got the big puck and o2 bung welded in...Thanks again Jason:D Can't wait to see the thing.
Layne

Layne,

Make sure to hook us up with some pictures when you get it.