Old Grand National T-Shirt

jgme

Here are scans of the front and back of a Grand National T-Shirt originally purchased from Kirban in the early 90s. Would anyone know who made them and if new ones can be acquired? The car is across the back while the Grand National logo is off to the side on the front.

Attachments

• tshirt5-370.gif
    tshirt5-370.gif
    91.7 KB · Views: 368
  • tshirt3.gif
    tshirt3.gif
    64.1 KB · Views: 369
im sure if you take those scans to a Tshort place they can replacate them for you

Here are scans of the front and back of a Grand National T-Shirt originally purchased from Kirban in the early 90s. Would anyone know who made them and if new ones can be acquired? The car is across the back while the Grand National logo is off to the side on the front.

I have 1 EXCEPT the Grand National symbol is red & yellow. the tag says "Belton."

On the shirt below the car it says, Molly Gear with a copyright c.

Frank

Molly is...

Molly Sanders. He designed the original GN prototype in maybe 1983. It was red w/blackout which GM nixed cause red was a Poncho color. Anyway Molly Gear is/was probably his licensed company. I believe they did jackets etc.

Molly appeared at the Kirban Reunion last fall - signed autographs, trunk ID's etc. and gave a presentation. He still works out of California & is credited with lots of work in the world of wheels and motion. Lexus logo, color schemes for Japanese bikes and autos - a very accomplished designer and a likeable guy.

That'a about all I remember at the moment - too much vitamin bleee :redface: - I have a DVD of his presentation around here somewhere.

I had one of those and lost it somehow on my honeymoon. I would love to get another one. If you get one made let me know.

Thanks
Jack

I had one of those and lost it somehow on my honeymoon. I would love to get another one. If you get one made let me know.

Thanks
Jack

If anyone still has one in very good shape I was wondering if it would be possible to scan the image and send it to me.

thanks
Jack