Ok... Help me out here please.

TheyCallMeSkip

" Nice Monte Carlo"
I picked up a GN a couple months ago and found a bunch of issues that needed to be addressed. There is a lot of quality parts on the car, it just needed to be fine tuned. ( Big thanks to Bison for all your help! )

My question is with the boost controller. It has a Greddy Profec B Spec II and it seems more like a ricer part. Ive read the instructions a couple times and it really seems overally complicated. I did a net search and can't find anything that really helps me with it, and I did a search on here and all I can find is ads selling them.. I have a new RJC ready to go on, but figured I would seek professional help before I take it off the car. Is it worth it or just take it off and run the RJC? I want to keep things simple while I'm learning the car and how to tune it, and RJC is pretty straight forward. Am I doing the right thing?

You should use what you are comfortable with.
If you want to get your feet wet with the RJC there is nothing wrong with that. Obviously it will have more basic abilities but those are all you need...

John gave you some good advice.

I have two RJC boost controllers and they both work very well.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I pulled it off and put the RJC on. Should have it back together this weekend.