Now that I have 500 posts (again) how do I put up an picture?

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
Hey all,

Now that I have reached 500 posts (again) I’d like to put up a picture before the admins decide to archive some of my older posts and knock me below 500 again. :eek:

I see some people with still pictures and others with animated avatars. Can someone guide me how to put up one of these?

Search on Google for avatars or avatar animation, there's 100s of them. Use picture software such as Paintbrush to tweak the avatar to meet the max pixel pic size.

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Hey all,

Now that I have reached 500 posts (again) I’d like to put up a picture before the admins decide to archive some of my older posts and knock me below 500 again. :eek:

I see some people with still pictures and others with animated avatars. Can someone guide me how to put up one of these?

Gee Art with all the threads you have high jacked, i am surprised it took this long:D

If Jason gave Avatars for words typed and words quoted, you would have had your little picture the first week upon signing up on tb.com;)

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
Artie,
I have avatars of all the LED ZEPPELIN album covers:D
Artie

>>> Art,

You can get some ideas for Led Zep avatars if you look on I-65 in TN might find a few ideas there.

Art.....

Play nice. You are all dealing with me now. Whatever you want Art. Just send it to me and I will apply it for you. All you really had to do was ask. As far as the admin knocking you below 500, how many would you like ? Say 3? LOL
I'll tell ya.................wish I had your worries.....ROFL :D

Hey this goes for anyone else too. If you would like an avatar, just ask. You all know how to find me. I want everyone happy and represented. ;)

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Admin

Geeze, I never knew I had so many friends... :)

Thanks Bruce, I have one I've wanted to use for a while. I'll email it to you, I just have to find it first

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Geeze, I never knew I had so many friends... :)

>>>> You don't it's just that your wife pays us monthly to make it feel like you got friends........ya know helps your self esteem.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>> You don't it's just that your wife pays us monthly to make it feel like you got friends........ya know helps your self esteem.
Is that why I've got no money left to race the car... :)

Going by the comments above, she's not paying you guys enough.

Re: Art.....

Originally posted by WE4
Play nice. You are all dealing with me now. Whatever you want Art. Just send it to me and I will apply it for you. All you really had to do was ask. As far as the admin knocking you below 500, how many would you like ? Say 3? LOL

Hey this goes for anyone else too. If you would like an avatar, just ask. You all know how to find me. I want everyone happy and represented. ;)

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Admin

I want one of those big avatars like you bruce ...:D

Art

If I should forget, remind me next week. I went to change it but, We have a server transfer uploading and I cannot change anything right this sec as Chris says it will screw up the transfer. As soon as it is all transferred I PROMISE you I will add it. OK? I didn't realize they were moving stuff right now.
But , one week , and you will have it.

Bruce
WE4

Re: Art.....

Originally posted by WE4

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Admin
Hey..... I just noticed yours is 100 X 100:confused: Funny how we can't have them that large:(

hrmm

Tell ya what.... When you own the board , you can have anything you like.
How's That?

:eek:

Patriotic

Originally posted by WE4
Tell ya what.... When you own the board , you can have anything you like.
How's That?

:eek:
If you're going to have a 100x100 avatar I think you picked the right one!!!

Originally posted by clean86
Do you have to have 500 posts to have one?

I want one!:(

Here's another way to get an avatar, without 500 posts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Refer two or more people to this site who sign up using your referral link and make at least one post, and we will enable the use of a custom avatar of your choice.

(The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.)

Once you have two or more referral points, send an e-mail to us with the avatar of your choice attached and and we will enable your avatar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HTH :)