Not so good first drive of the year. UPDATE 9/12/14 VIDEO

Looks good. Take a video of that mamma when you get it started.(y)

Got it fired up last night and went for a 60 miles drive, no issues.

I did a few 10 psi pulls 1/4 throttle and it pulls nicely.

Will be putting some miles on it this weekend and just enjoy the car and nice weather.

Will have to plan a trip over your way. I'm pretty much stuck working 6 days a week for a while so it's hard to get away. Put 200 miles on it yesterday and all went well. I'm smelling oil once in a while and the motor ain't leaking. Best I can tell it might be sucking it in the PCV? need to investigate more and it pulls real hard at 10 psi 1/4 throttle but once yesterday I pushed it a little farther and it didn't build boost past 15 psi? I have the HD actuator so not sure what's going on with that?

I'm pig rich with chip settings so that may be part of it. It goes 10.0 afr instantly. Just need to keep an eye on things for a while and sort it out.

I hope to make a test and tune in October for some 1/8th miles runs. That's the plan anyway.

That thing sounds mean. It sounds a little more "throaty" than most buicks I've heard. What mufflers are you running? Congrats on the completion of your build and glad you got it back on the road.

Thank you,

I believe I have the Hooker Aero Chamber set up which was on the car when I bought it. I'm sure there's better systems out there now but it's nice and quiet in the car and they fit nice so no plans to upgrade at this point.

Will have to plan a trip over your way. I'm pretty much stuck working 6 days a week for a while so it's hard to get away. Put 200 miles on it yesterday and all went well. I'm smelling oil once in a while and the motor ain't leaking. Best I can tell it might be sucking it in the PCV? need to investigate more and it pulls real hard at 10 psi 1/4 throttle but once yesterday I pushed it a little farther and it didn't build boost past 15 psi? I have the HD actuator so not sure what's going on with that?

I'm pig rich with chip settings so that may be part of it. It goes 10.0 afr instantly. Just need to keep an eye on things for a while and sort it out.

I hope to make a test and tune in October for some 1/8th miles runs. That's the plan anyway.

Make sure that your puck is sealing properly if using an internal gate. Seen that a few times on recently assembled motors.

Checked a few things over last night and I went out for a drive. Made some 15psi pulls and it bumped 18psi once. Hard to control it at part throttle but I think it's working fine. May have been a fluke deal before.

Got a few other issues to sort through. I will be starting a new thread for one of them.