Norwalk Track Rental Invitation

WOT4ME

The Michigan Buick Turbo Club extends an invitation to anyone with a TR (or TR powered car) interested in joining us at our track rental for T & T at Norwalk on Friday, June 11 from 11:00 a.m. 'til 4:00 p.m. You need not be an MBTC member to attend, but are welcome to join if you like.
Gates open at 9:00, T & T starts at 11. We've invited a few N/A guests of club members to whip on (heheheh...), and will have a TR's vs. The Tourists bracket race for grins and VERY small : )payouts about 3:00.
Cost is $40 for MBTC members, $50 for non-members (spectators free) for 5 hours of absolute mayhem at a world class facility. I only ask that you let me know if you plan to attend no later than this Friday, June 4 as the track needs a car count.
I'm posting this in the lounge, too- ditch work and c'mon down!
Patty
WOT4ME@wowway.com

Sadly, the date at the tree will have to wait a bit for all of us- after speaking with the staff at Norwalk late this afternoon, they relayed that they had to cancel today's track rental right out of the gate due to rain, that it's been raining all day and that tomorrow doesn't look any better, so we've had to cancel. :mad: Bill Bader is calling me tomorrow to try to set up a rain date in the next two weeks or so- I'll repost as soon as I know something.

Patty
"You're only young once, but you can remain immature indefinitely." :D

Finally some good news for a change,my trans should be done this weekend and I should be able to make the rain day,sorry all :p

Nowalk Track Rental Invitation

The bad news is that we were unable to schedule a rain date in the near future, but the GOOD news is that we already had another Norwalk rental scheduled for Friday, September 10: all of the original info will apply to this date, so for God's sake, all- mark your calendar now! Will repost again closer to the event.
Patty

Remember- no matter where you go, there you are.